First time grower

Hello this is the first time trying to grow cannabis. I literally just poked a seed in the ground and 3 months later this is what I got. I gave her a little haircut yesterday and she's looking healthy. Any friendly advice or tips will be greatly appreciated.
IMG_20230613_131347668.jpg
Just maybe thin up the lower branches away from the ground other than that looking GREAT 👍

The last plant of the special 2 I found is a girl as the other one was a male.
This afternoon I found white flowers on her! I'm so happy since moving her to a new pot. I fertilized her some of my growing fert. Glad to see her happy and flowering. I am going to make sure she gets special treatment! She's a wee bit stressed by transplanting but she is tough!

IMG_20230725_164414.jpg

My seedlings are coming slowly but it's okay. I will be making sure they grow during fall. Their leaves are meh due to drowning out the roots by the soil issue. So I fixed it and thriving.

They are about 3 weeks old

20230725_163415.jpg

20230725_163412.jpg

20230725_163409.jpg
Nice little ones. :thumb:

My seedlings are coming slowly but it's okay. I will be making sure they grow during fall. Their leaves are meh due to drowning out the roots by the soil issue. So I fixed it and thriving.

20230725_163415.jpg

20230725_163412.jpg

20230725_163409.jpg
:thumb:happy growing and hope the plant grow more and more great~:green_heart:

20230725_163415.jpg

20230725_163412.jpg

20230725_163409.jpg
Hi, Mars Hydro Has FCE3000 Giveaway,if you are interested,please join us ,this event will end soon

Hello this is the first time trying to grow cannabis. I literally just poked a seed in the ground and 3 months later this is what I got. I gave her a little haircut yesterday and she's looking healthy. Any friendly advice or tips will be greatly appreciated.

Looks to me like you already understand the basics of gardening/growing which is so important I can’t emphasize it enough and is usually my number one tip over everything else.

So instead I’ll tell you, you could benefit from training and opening it up.. once it starts flowering bud rot becomes a big concern and the areas of the plant that don’t get fresh air constantly quickly rot and mold, especially outdoors.

Overall your plant is healthy, and beautiful, keep doing whatever you’re doing and welcome to one of, if not the best growing community on the planet.

Welcome!! Looks great and as an indoor grower always a pleasure to see some good old outdoor plants, i suggest the training too, in the beginning looks like a heavy job but every second you will stay with her she will return everything and more, looks like a regular photo so maybe some cut at the base will help the nutrients go in the upper part, maybe ask on the forum how much you should cut they are always the best helping new growers, anyway great view looks like a great place there 🙏🏻♥️

Back
Top Bottom