First time grower

CamsCannabis

420 Member
Hello this is the first time trying to grow cannabis. I literally just poked a seed in the ground and 3 months later this is what I got. I gave her a little haircut yesterday and she's looking healthy. Any friendly advice or tips will be greatly appreciated.
IMG_20230613_131347668.jpg

Hello this is the first time trying to grow cannabis. I literally just poked a seed in the ground and 3 months later this is what I got. I gave her a little haircut yesterday and she's looking healthy. Any friendly advice or tips will be greatly appreciated.
Are you feeding her any nutrients? She looks nice btw but you could open up the canopy for better light and airflow. Maybe consider some training to increase your yield. CL🍀

Welcome to 420. :welcome: :420:

Welcome to the 420 family @CamsCannabis :welcome: beautiful plant your growing there 👌🏽 thanks you for sharing with us ✌🏽

Welcome to 420 Magazine @CamsCannabis

Nice looking plant you have there, do you know the strain?
Are you just going to be doing outdoor grows, or will you be growing indoors also?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420 Magazine @CamsCannabis

Nice looking plant you have there, do you know the strain?
Are you just going to be doing outdoor grows, or will you be growing indoors also?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
No I do not know the strain. Possib

Hi and welcome to :420: Your plant is beautiful. There are some excellent tutorials on defol and training. Look especially for work by InTheShed. His instruction is concise and his pictures are clearly marked. I look forward to watching you grow.

Great garden.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
Maby some nutrients might not hurt.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom