First time you were high

tokingredhead

do you all remember the first time you got high. my first time was a few years back for my 8th grade graduation. after we accepted our awards and shit ,there was a dance afterwards. me and 2 of my friends snuck into the locker room and rolled our first joints.lol. we ended up dancing our asses off and acting like a bunch of idiots.
Cool Cat good times good times Cool Cat

the first time i truely got high was with my old freind Henry i knew from 3rd grade.turns out he was a crack head.so i geuss it was my first time smoken crack too

I was 17 or 18. We hung out with this older guy after work, him and his friends were racing those little Tyco cars and passing around around a ceramic. It wasn't the first time I tried(that was when I was 15), but it was definatley the first time I was truly high. I ended up driving to a 7-11 and buying about 5 Baby Ruths.

my first time was in the summer after 7th grade, i hung out with this kid and was already a pot head and we smoked basicly everyday for the whole summer, but the first time i was high we were walking all over downtown and i had the munchies so bad i stoped in like 5 or 6 convenience stores and each time got a lot of food

First time I truely got high was when I was in my friends backyard right after 8th grade started, and I smoked with his bros girlfriend and got high for the first time. I went to go see a movie and I will never forget that day/night. I was at the concession stand and ordered a water, and the guy kept asking me wat size water I wanted and I kept saying "No dude I want water." I still blaze in his backyard up to this day, and It still is my favorite place in the world to blaze.

I was 27 when i first got high.
A guy that i was totally hot for at the time was into it, so i figured what the hell cuz i was trying to get into his pants.

Didn't get the guy, but i sure as fuck got weed.
I think i got the better end of the stick with that one, cuz im married to dank marijuana now. That dude wasn't even shwag.
lol.

Yo that hilarious. My first high.... with my sister and her older friends. They thought it would be fun to corrupt an 11 year old. Being naive that I was, I smoked all their joints and drank all the beers I was offered. Twas fun, I didn't even puke. Good times...

First time i got high... damn, i was about 14 some friends from school had some and were trying to get rid of it so they wouldnt get busted.... i held it for them, and they ended up giving it to me for helping them out (about 15$ worth) so i went home and (not having any smoking paraphanalia) went thru my dads drawer, and grabbed his pipe (has 10 or so), went out side and walked over to the girls house that was across the street, asked her if she wanted to go smoke some, and she was like sure, so we came back to the house, talked for a minute or two, then went into the barn.... packed a bowl, and started smoking, coughed like a bitch on the first bowl (both of us) then got used to it, and ended up smoking all of it... we were both high as hell! it was pretty fun... and the last time i got high was yesterday afternoon.... went to my friends house that lives down the road, and on the way home (both of us were in my TRACTOR.....) stopped by the coolest "neighbor lady's" house... one of her friends was over there and janet (the cool woman) knew i smoked but never smoked with me.... well she lit a joint up and passed it to her friend, her friend took 2 hits and handed it to me, i was like "do you mind janet?" she said "naw man, i dont care, just dont let your grandma know" then said "that is some good shit right there man!" i was like cool, took 2 nice hits and i was fucked up for a while....

Hehe, man I always love reading these threads. I posted mine a LONG time ago, maybe I'll be able to find it and repost the original story. If I can't, I will definately share it again! peace outside yall

Man, it doesn't look like I can search that far back. It was atleast a year before we actually had names that we personally registered. Well, the first time I got high, I had bought half an eighth of some shwag (didn't know what was good or bad at the time) of a friend of mine. Well, after school that day, I was determined to get fucked up for the first time. It wasn't the first time I had smoked, but I had never gotten high. Another friend of mine and I went to my house immediately after school (freshman year, first quarter) and went upstairs to my room. I lived in the attic of my house on the third floor, and noone ever goes into my room. He and I sat down on the floor, turned on some music, and made a creative attemt to roll some bud. We ended up filling one cigarette up with shwag and I rolled a J using a wrigleys chewing gum wrapper with the tinfoil scratched off (this is a long and arduous process, hehe). Well, we put our shit away, and went into my bathroom. We stood in the bathtub with a little window open and the fan on. We lit up and took turns passing each other the Js. We smoked the shit all the way down, and when we finished, we weren't feeling anything. We cleaned up, still in the bathroom, and I decided to look in the mirror. My eyes were totally bloodshot, and it was at that moment that I knew I must be high. I just sat down on the toilet and started rocking my head side to side. Soon after my friend and I were both on the floor just enjoying the high. I felt like I was riding a roller coaster in my head. It was awesome. After a while, we got up and went on the internet, talked to some people while we were blitzed and then got some dinner. My mom made this chicken pasta dish that was out of this fucking world while we were high, hehe. Anyways, the next day, I still felt a little weird, but I knew that I would do it again Cool Cat Those were good times, and I'm looking forward to blazing with my first stoner buddy again for the first time in 2 years this thanksgiving. Goodtimes! peace outside yall

ahh the first time i got high...the best high of my life....summer before freshmen year, my brother and his friend were toking in my backyard on one of those wooden benches that swing..anyways...i came outside and they yelled my name to come chill with them, we ended up smoking 3 bowls and a blunt..just looking at the clouds and seeing all kinds of weird shit...oh yeah we heard rustling in the woods behind us and totally freaked out...went inside i fell asleep, then woke up early in the morning with the worst dry mouth every.

The first time i smoked some guy i went quad riding with saw his buddy and bot a half eigth of white widow.. but i ate shit and passed out and hwen i woke up the high was gone.. but the first time i got STONED my buddy said his mom smoked weed and he wanted to try it. So went into his moms room stuck her bong in my backpack and when we found her stash i almost drooled on myself. She had 1 nug prolly an ounce of lime green red haired bud. He didnt know how much to grab so he took about 2 grams (not knowing how high we wud get). We walked downtown and got in an elevator in a carport. I can't remember the first hour we were high but my friend said it stated raining and i played ina puddle and we went to kfc and i spent 25 bux on popcorn chicken and than i started laughing at a bum.. Good times Slayer havent been that high ina while

first time i smoked i got high it was the begining of the third quarter in eighth grade it was off my friends one hitter, havent been able to put the shit down ever since

first time i got high was the beginning of 8th grade.. my friend's brother was outside smoking a blunt when i stayed over one time.. and he told us to take a hit.. i sas back over there almost every day for the rest of 8th grade

My First time i remember Was X-Mas Night, i was Straight edge till 9th grade X mas, I thought my Brother was too, then He pulles out a bag was like hey, wanna smoke, im liek Whoa u dont smoke cigerettes hes like Nah Smoke weed, i was mad Hesitant and shit, but he went to the b room while we were blazing he came abck and i was ripping his bong, that was first tiem i got High and the first time I smoked.

This posts are the shit.. the first time i ever smoked was when i was in grade 8 i think i was 12 or 13. one of my best friends was really good freinds with his neighbour who was about 2 yrs older then us who blazed a lot and his dad had a lot of weed. so anyway my best friend had been blazin for a while and asked me to so i say sure. We blazed 2 big doobies between me and 3 freinds. we went back inside my friends house and ate watermelon while laughing for like 30 minutes lol.

Let me start with describing my first time, well the first time i got high wasn't the first time i smoked it.... bah, you'll see.
I was 14. I had wanted to try herb for a while and I was at my friend's house. I didn't know he had weed, (ahhhh the irony of it, I was going to go to another friends house who I knew had weed and was offering me some but I decided to go to this other friends house because I hadn't seen him in a while) To my surprise, my friend just randomly takes a dime bag out of his wallet and shows me his gram of weed. He said that we might smoke if I wanted to, but probably not because his mom was home. Lucky me, his brother broke his arm and his mom had to take him to the hospital, we were home alone. To my utter surprise, when I asked my friend if we were going to smoke any, he said he was "not in the mood" and he didn't feel like making a piece. I was pretty desperate and he was pretty lazy, so we agreed that he would tell me exactly what to do to make a bong and I would do it so he didn't have to. (To give you an idea of how desperate I was, I had to scrub grease and hot sauce off some tinfoil that came with the chicken wings we ordered from a pizza place because his mom was all out) Finally, I had done everything he told me... The moment was at hand! We smoked it, or at least he smoked it... (I had never smoked anything before so you can imagine how awkward it was for me; looking back I realize I didn't inhale very well). I waited. Suspense was killing me. I had read up on cannabis, but experiencing it, as you all probably know, is different... I waited, confident that I was about to experience something great, because I had realized that it had started to affect my friend a lot, he was laughing pretty hard at something on the TV, and eventually started to play his guitar, but all the while I'm waiting there for it to hit me (I had experience with alcohol so I expected the onset to be similar). I was disappointed that night. I think that what I did feel was just in my mind because I was expecting it so much.
I smoked a few more times with this kid on different occasions in the following month, all with about the same effect, (actually, now that I look back, I was pretty buzzed some times...) I was about done with the herb, I thought I was nice and relaxing... but alcohol was still better...
The next month, I went to the mall with a friend (the one whose house I was suppose to go to) he immediately informed me that he had "a shit load of weed" and that me and another friend where going to smoke it. We went outside the mall and to some office building that had some apartments next to it, and my friend started to pack a bowl. I was kind of worried, we weren't exactly in the most inconspicuous of places, someone looking closely from the parking lot could easily see us. When the bowl got passed to me I overzealously took a hit because I was trying to get it over quick, I was starting to get more paranoid that we where going to get caught. I almost coughed my lung out. It was the first time I inhaled for real. After the bowl went around again and back to me, I was still shaking from coughing, but I said to my self, "what the hell, I'll take another." I will remember this hit for the rest of my life. I took it a lot more slowly, trying not to strain my lungs so much. As I was breathing the smoke in, I closed my eyes, I stared straight into myself (best way I can explain it), and slowly opened my eyes again, (this all seem to take place in a period of about ten minutes, when it was really more like 10 seconds) I exhaled, the smoke still lingering in my mouth, I didn't cough so much this time. I felt really light, my friends looked at me and said "shit man, your high." it first hit me when lifted my arms as if to stretch, I immediately fell to the ground clutching the grass for dear life. "I'm FALLING" I cried, when I looked up my friends where trying not to laugh, and then suddenly, I started cracking up. I took another hit and then I remember feeling a tingling sensation starting at my toes going all the way up my head, I could barely walk I was tingling so bad. I had to sit down a couple times. When we re-entered the mall it was CRAZY! (something special was going on, like someone famous was there so there was all these light and mall cops) I was wandering around trying to experience everything, everything felt as if it were new, in a sense, it was. We instinctively headed toward Arby's. The whole time we were in line my friend was muttering "o my god we're so high" and people where beginning to take notice. We barely managed to order roast beef sandwiches and seasoned curly fries. It was amazing. We were like a pack of wolves, people were staring at us, but I didn't care, every bite was an explosion in my mouth. All I ever needed in my life was this beautiful roast beef sandwich. When we were done we went to Mrs. Fields Cookies and bought some cookies. The sweetness amazed me, it was explosive, overpowering... After that, we went to a video game store and played the games out on display for a while, they blew my mind.

Awsome story.
The first time i got real high off bong tokes it was amazing. it was like 2 months after my first time blazin when i was liek 13 and it was awsome. i ws trippin out with my buddies and my hole body felt sic. Then we ordered pizza and it was the best shit i ever tasted in my life.

OK, since i can only get hold of hash around here, i'll make this a 2 part story :p

HASH:

February 2002, was at a friend of mines house, we just sat there by his computer cause we were going to get some ticket's for the worlds largest LAN, The Gathering in Hamar, Norway :)

After a while another dude shows up, i've known that dude since i was 7 but didn't know he smoked. I didn't really know shit about that kind of thing, and was all anti-drugs and said i would never try anything. The dude suddenly asked like, "Hey, i've got 0.5g. Wanna smoke it?". I was almost in shock :p
The other people there smoked some, and then asked me if i wanted a hit.
I couldn't belive my own ears man, i said YES! Walked up the stairs for some reason, i had to stand in the stair the first time i smoked. And it was a shitty homemade bong without water, needless to say i coughed my ass of and am still amazed i didn't fall down the stairs.

Didn't get stoned, just relaxed.

2 weeks later another buddy of mine found out i had tried it and gave me 1.5g of really good skunk hash, we where 3 dudes on that joint. We were going to play battlefield 1942 after we had smoked the jay away ;)
I had to just sit there, my computer screen would not stand still. Sat there for 4 hours before i fell asleep. Only been more stoned 1 time after that, but now i can take it without passing out or shit like that, i just enjoy.

WEED:
3 weeks ago(i think, can't remember) me and a buddy cut down our first plant, a male shitty assed plant of either one of these strains: Polar Ice, Thai Skunk or Arctic Viking.

Got about 4\5g of leafes out of it, but 3 of us got high so it doesn't matter :D
Had a good time.

Music concert. Aug 2nd 1999. Couple days after my 14th bday. I don't recall eing that stoned. But I do recall trippin and trashin like a madman. So yeah. I guess I was blazed.

Back
Top Bottom