First time you were high

The first time i got high was nothing special. I think i was around 15..

well, i was chilling with the neighborhood stoners when I was offered a shotgun. I inhaled as deeply as I could and immediatly started coughing up my lungs. After a few minutes everyone decided to step out of the car and go on walk in the woods. About two minutes into the walk, I realized "damn, I think I'm high." It wasnt too wild. Just to the point that everything was a little hazy. I went home maybe 20 minutes later, ate dinner with the folks, and fell asleep on the couch.

My First time was summer before 9th grade, i was in a van ridin with some friends and one of them had some pot and a pinchy, we puffed a couple of those, although I never actually DID get high until my 3rd time. In resulting in being totally scared of everything and almost got lost... :)

i don't remember when i got high for the first time. i was scared to smoke but some how thought shot guns were safer...so my friend who was 16 at the time, i was 13, blew his hits through a paper towel roll. i know i got pretty good buzzes but i don't think i was really actually high. i was just gettin my body used to bud. first time i smoked was 4:20 2001 i smoked outta lil pipe shaped like a frog that was named frogger

My technical 1st time was with my cousins in the summer of my junior year. I didnt really get high but that might have been cuz the bowl in their bong was cashed. I was still hitting it even when there was nothing to smoke cuz that was their last bowl, thas why I call it my technical 1st time. My for real 1st time was with my girlfriends brother, him & some of his friends rolled a fat ass phillie, asked me to come outside with 'em, & I got STIZZONED. That was definietly one of the highest times in my life (another time was with my brother, when we bought a 1/2 .oz of KB for about $200) I enjoyed it immensely, the feeling like I was detached from my body. I couldnt feel my legs or my hands, & it felt like my brain was wrapped in a warm blanket, but that didnt stop me from driving home. For those who say being high impairs your ability to drive, get fucked, cuz I was high as hell, & I didnt swerve once.

first time i smoked was with a friend... i was 15, and i was pretty much straight edge i guess... not like the "edgers" are today, but i didnt do anything really bad.

anyway, he had some shitty shitty shwag that we smoked (after him convincing me for a while)... made my eyes water and made me cough, but it was really shitty and we didnt get high, neither of us.

then, i was gonna buy some weed from another friend and i was gonna smoke with the first guy... but he lived kinda far away so i didnt get to see him for a while. i bought the weed from my friend i went to school with, but i ended up smoking it by myself the first 2 times i did it; half the 10 sack the first time, the other half the 2nd.

the first 2 times were basically the same; i had a homemade pipe and just smoked out of my window in the middle of the night. i just layed in bed and listened to music... i didnt find it that great but as time went on, i really learned to like it. a lot.

the first time i really got STONED, was with the friend i was supposed to smoke with in the first place. we were finally able to hang out, and i spent the weekend at his house. we smoked on friday and got a little high, but on the next saturday, we were fuckin ripped as shit.

we had a bong i made out of a 20 oz and a metal one hitter.. and we proceeded to smoke that pot until i was seeing shit. ive only been that high a few times, and that was one of them; i could actually see shit that wasn't there.. but it was only like a ghost image or something... i can explain it but im sure you all know what im talking about. anyway, one thing i remember about that time was.. he was taking a bong hit and i swear the smoke looked like a rocket as it welled up in the chamber... after he cleared it i said "ITS LIKE A ROCKETSHIP INTO YOUR LUNGS!" with a weird rythm and he coughed out his hit and laughed. also, i remember listening to a trance song on a CD i had made... and i noticed that the hi-hat part sounded funny, like it was saying "tahtalootah".... ok yeah, i was really fuckin baked. that was about 3 years ago... im 18 now and even though i havent gotten stoned in like 2 or 3 months (with the exception of a few resin buzzes), i still love weed.

i rember the first time i got high....me and my friend at the time bought a gram rolled a newspaper joint before a dance and i got buzzed. now i smoke like every day its great i love weed and im getting a new pipe so you guys are gunna have to name it for me

adirondackchron said:
i rember the first time i got high....me and my friend at the time bought a gram rolled a newspaper joint before a dance and i got buzzed. now i smoke like every day its great i love weed and im getting a new pipe so you guys are gunna have to name it for me
your rolled with a newspaper...
damn...

In my first few months of toking I tried to use a page out of my day planner from school...

Needless to say THAT failed :laughtwo:

Oh My God !! 1967

Lets see > Older brother & his friends 17 to 20s I guess, Parents at work . After school me and my best friend Ben would chill my house,Older Bro. was in what they called then a garage band,So never was no shortage of Long Haired Dope Smoken teens & 20somethings playin rock & roll .. Seemed most the guys liked us ( cause we go get drinks and stuff for em, The girls they just mainly made us turn red lol,tellin yah how cute U are ect. .... Well one day they was all toked & beered up playing riffs laughing their asses off, I got handed a joint so hit it up give it to ben same, Then we knew why they was allways askin me & ben to get snacks & drinks for em lol, me & ben must ate everthing we could find,so we got all roaches outa ashtrays later Tokin em up ! remember so buzzed I had blured vision on a few tokes .. Me & Ben still tell the tale with friends who heard it over & over but they still laugh lol !! Me & ben was only ones smokeing in school then,but in about a yr. kids are age started too .. Later found out what we first smoked was what they called : Aucapucoo Gold !! I think we had a buzz for days !!!!!!

I really don't remember the first time I got high, it was a long time ago.....what I do remember quite well is not being able to figure out how to use a bong. It was so sad.....

It was the end of sixth grade, and at the time, I was living with my hippie dad (who is so awesome, you all should meet him). I walked in the house on the last day of school, and like usual, he was tokin' up with his buddies and listening to led zep and stuff. I guess he wanted me to celebrate my last day of school, so he put ice in his bong and taught me how to take a hit. I took a decent hit and kept going, gradually taking bigger hits. I ate everything in the house that was edible, man, I was so HUNGRY. Now, thanks to my dad, I take the biggest bong rips ever in my group. I am the bongmaster! Thank you Dad!

The first time, I was in law school. One night, my roommate came in drunk and said that two chicks in our class had bet him 25 bucks that he couldn't get me high. He threatened to tie me up if I didn't smoke with him. We smoked a joint, and nothing happened for me. So, we smoked another. He was wasted; but I still didn't feel a thing. Then, the shit kicked in and I was baked to a crisp. No one ever had to threaten to tie me up again! My roommate took a 25 bucks and bought a new bong, which became our faithful friend.

I was 17, bunch of my friends wanted to see me high, so they bought some nasty schwag and I smoked 4 or 5 bowls with 'em out of a bong. I spent the next couple hours trying to fall asleep. Then I puked. I didn't really enjoy it...

My second time was a hoot though :)

my first time smokin was with my brother,he bunked school that day so we could get stoned, we rolled 2 jz each, smoked them...didnt feel anything, so i was like "this is gay" then i remembered i had 2 ring mum at work, and as soon as she picked up the fone...it hit me and i couldnt stop laughing, but i controlled myslef, i was glad to get off the phone. then i remember walking 2 my mums room then walking back 2 the lounge and i was blackin out like everything went black and i was in the lounge lyin on the floor singing,.....but i just couldnt sit still, and i was talking the most absolute shit eva, and i cant remember what elce....think my brother was talking 2 ice at some stage.

The first time i got high was the beginning of 9th grade, it was my second time smoking, my friends at that time were already potheads and during lunch time we went to one of my friend's father's apt and toke up in his bathroom with the shower steaming. I didn't take a lot of puffs, maybe 3-4 but when I got out of there I was so stoned, I was laughing my ass off with my mouth open while I was eating a sandwich hahaha, I was also tapping with my foot pretty hard on the floor while lmao.

I got to school afterwards and I was really high, I didn't smoke except at lunch time for a while and I wonder how I didn't get caught lol Everyone were telling me that my eyes were so red and all but I never got caught, luckily for me.

7th grade so many years ago... in my home.. the woods out back my house. I didn't think it kicked in until my knees gave out and I dipped down with my step. It was so scary but it felt sooooo damn great. I walked around for a few hours smoking it up in awe of how great I felt. After a while I went back to my house to get some food, I figured everyone was at work... beside my grandfather... who made me help him carry that few bags of food in. He had to know I was high, all I remember really seeing was the color red. He told me he smoked a few times but it never got him high... thank god I didn't get that gene... :grinjoint: :bong: :smokin:

The first time I got high was on a family vacation to Jamaica and we went to an all inclusive resort "all the alcohol you can drink for free" and I got drunk off my ass. Anyways I was chillin with a kid from cali and a kid from Canada and they asked if I wanted to go smoke. I was so drunk I was just like sure... so we go up the the Cali kids room and he makes this huge blunt and we sit on the balcony and smoke it. It was amazing, it felt like my head was 30 feet above my shoulders. Greatest feeling ever and I'm still smoking strong.

17 man i got that chill feeling before when i skoked and one day i smoked alot and it was fucking insane i was jsut laying there bugging out with some friends jsut chilling like mofucka's man

THe first time I got high was in 6th grade. My brother was having a party. So I walked in and my brother says "you want a milkshake?" I was like what the fuck alright. SO Ithought I was about to get drunk since he said it was a milkshake and all. HIs friends started doin milkshakes and they passed it to me a 5 or 6 times. Man my fucking eyes felt like they were poppin out. I straight up passed out 15 minutes later.

Back
Top Bottom