First time you were high

Dank PLZ said:
bullshit man! since you were 6???? and ur parents got you high? what are they hippies? :laughtwo: :laughtwo: gootimes.
nah they werent hippies, but damn did they smoke all the time! :smokin:

:smokin: The first time I smoked was when I was 16, an exchange student in Belgium, in the parking lot at their version of the prom. We smoked a couple joints in the back of a friend's car, but I was already so pissing drunk that it didn't have much of an effect on me. It was dawn before I could finally direct them back to my host family's house.

The first time I got seriously HIGH, I was a freshman in college. This crazy chick who was the assistant stage manager in this play that I had an almost nonexistent part in decided she wanted to get me stoned. We then spent the next two nights taking bong rips off of this dank blueberry tasting weed (it had been stored in a jar with fresh blueberries for a week or something). It was later on in the second night before I finally got shit-faced. I had trouble forming coherent sentences and I fucking raided the gas station down the street. At the end of it all, I could barely breathe I was so fucking full, but man I was happy. Oh, and that was the night I got introduced to Phish as well. Sweet ass!

The first time i got High was at my mom's I was 13.She was having a party and there were a bunch of older hippie types drunk as can be .My step dad asked me and my brother if we wanted to get high we said yes And from there its history im 20 know and a couple brain cells loss.

The first time i smoked i didn't even catch a buzz. So I was like, im gonna see if this stuff is really as great as evryone says. So I bought a quarter from my buddy's sister. I went home and packed a bowl in a pipe my friend let me borrow, took it to the woods behind my old house and lit it up. After i had cashed the first bowl, I didn't feel a damn thing. So i proceeded to pack another....and another...and another. After atleast 6 bowls had went by it finally kicked in, and let me tell you I was BLASTED..I had tunnle vision so damn bad, i could see all the trees in the woods swirlin together. So I went inside because i was freekin a little bit, sit down in my chair....it kicked in so hard when i sat down, i could not move for like 2 hours I was just sittin there in a daze.....I don't remember mutch more than that, but I don't get high like that anymore.....:grinjoint:

oh man, my first time i think i was 13 and my sister had been 18 and she thought it;d be fun. I was kinda skepticle bout the whole thing but she somehow convinced me. Smoked prolly bout 3 bowls and boy was i lit. Ended up wacthin supermarket sweep on the pax channel. For some reason i thought it'd be cool to try and run with the people down the aisle.(Boy did i make a complete ass of myself)
On a more recent note, I went 6 months without smokin cause of probation and when i finally smoked again it was some good stuff and i was so burnt i could do anything but laugh. My aunt showed up and she could tell how blazed i was and she kept messin with me cause of it.Shed keep sayin my name in this weird way and i swear it was like i was surrounded by darkness and all i could hear was her voice everywhere. I was really freaked out but i couldn't stop laughin.

First time was when i was 14 in a Forest outside my school in Holland
(International School Of The Hague : ISH)
Was about 4-5 of us, had 2 joints and a few pipes.
Couldnt stop laughing, everything was so funny.
I loved it.. haha

My first time was in grade 10. For a Civics/Socialology/Psychology class we had our teacher made us debate a current issue and I was given the legalization of marijuana. So I was on the pro-legalization side and researched everything I could. Then comes the day of the debate and my good friend who was also on my side asked if I ever smoked before which I had never. So on our spare we went to his house and hit the bong for a good 20 mins or so then went into the debate. I dont think I was truly high but I sure as hell know I was stoned. Oh and our side lost the debate. I had alot of trouble remembering all my arguments and such.

first time i smoked? 12 years old, 7th grade. my pothead friends robbie and nick had me buy a gram from our schools dealer. she gave it to us for only $5 buck cos she was afraid someone snitched on her and just wanted to get rid of it. it was chronic. we did like one bowl before school behind the gym. man, i got hungry and i couldn't walk straight. after that i was hooked.

my first time i think was at the start of the 9th grade in my parents house in my room me and my friend were laughing at a pop can for an hour why i dont really know it was just sitting in the window all half crushed it just looked funny i guess

the first time i was high was before a phish show in pittsburgh with my friend mike and my uncle we happened to walk up on him smokin a blunt in the parking lot then he asked if we wanted to hit it which of course we did. i think that was one of the best shows i can remember for a while since that day i smoke every day i can

The first time I got high was the second time I smoked. Me and a friend had some really good weed, which is nearly impossible to get a hold of here. I took two hits from a corn cob pipe and I got soooo stoned. I experienced everything in still frames (kind of). One second, I could see everything, the other NOTHING. You could say that I disappeared half of the time. Hehe then we walked to the inner city :hmmmm: but by this point I had got my vision back...Anyways we sat at a bus stop when this alkoholic/stoner/junkie walks up and without saying a word does this trick with a coin. We're like wooow! He then asks if he can ask my friend a personal question(!) and my friend says sure.

Strange Guy: -Do you smoke weed?
Friend: -Yes
SG: -Would it be possible for me to buy just a little?
F: - I don't have anything left

The dude left but I thought it was really bizarre cuz weed isn't really that common here, he must have noticed we were stoned...After that we walked around doing nothing or nothing I can remember :laughtwo: , went to Burger King, laughing my ass off during the ordering and from there it's kind of a blur :allgood:

This was when I was 18, four years ago and I'm still going strong...Time to roll another one soon.

Peace

First time I ever got high me and two of my cousins were in my back yard behind a shed and it was bomb ass weed and i got fucked up right away. We drove around for hours and went to MCd'S I THINK. i GOT PARANOID and then fell asleep.

The first time i got truly stoned (2nd time) was on our school field at night. We cheifed like 2 bowls and I was sooooo stoned. Then we walked to my friends house and I was hearing shit in his house, he then later told me there were ghosts in his house but I think it was cuz I was really stoned. The night ended with a lot of GTA San Andreas playing and Papa John's Pizza eating.

my first time was just last febuary, i didn't even really want to do it but the girl i was dating at the time was like completely anti-drugs and she had pissed me off really bad and i was hanging out with my friend and he was like i'm getting you fucked up tonight and i was like allright and we walked down to this kids house and we sat there for an hour trying to figure out what to becuase they guy would only sell 25s and we only 10...well anyways after we got the money he busted out his bong and after we smoked two bowls i looked at my self in the mirror and was like i ain't even high...then i sat down on his bed and it was like being hit by truck, the only thing i remeber was watching spanish mtv and looking at my friend and saying "why is joe rogan(u kno the dude from fear factor) doing on spanish mtv?" and laughing my ass off..and now i'm smoking a blunt just about every day:joint: :grinjoint:

mcdowell

It was two weeks ago or so, and the second time was Last Tuesday during school....study high, take the test high, get high scores :D yes, first time high watched Dazed and Confused, we had like 4 bowls out of a bong :D and watched Windows Media Player Ambience Random things

windows media player visulaizer SUCKS! winamp has the best as far as the PC goes, but the new XBOX.360 has the best you'll find

the first time i got high it was my friends birthday party at motel 6. my friend offered it and i tried it. we smoked all night and went to taco bell and gourged ourselves

Back
Top Bottom