First time you were high

Man......wow first time smokin was with one of my best friends Dad and my homie I'm still cool with today rolled one got high. But I'd say after that the REAL intoduction was at that same friends Halloween party I was a light weight actin like I was Cheech & Chong smoke a whole pack a King sized Zig Zags that night I WAS STILL HIGH the next day seriously but I didn't sleep alot that night either......crazy

The first time I got high, I was 10th grade. My good friend Renee invited me over and we went out into the woods behinfd her house. You know how the first time you smoke it might take a bit for you to actually get high? Well, that happened to me. We smoked two joints and I still felt nothing. Renee was blown out if her mind,...but not me. So she was like,"Fuck this shit, I'm getting you fucked up." So she went back to the house and got her bong. She let me smoke as many bowls as it took, (I apologize..I do not remember how many bowls it was...but you know how it is...:) and when it finally hit me..I immediatly began to laugh. I loooked at Renee, and thourhg fits of laughter, I said, "Look Renee!! You have elf hands!!" She looked at me like I was crazy and then looked at her hands and was like, "Oh my Gosh......I DO have elf hands!!!!" It was fun as hell.

First time i tryed it was like around 6-10 dont know what year exactly well my mom selled it and shit had pounds and pounds so i got into her shit and me and friends roll a joint out of paper paper lol

some people were going to go smoke so i just decided to come along, ended up smoking a shitload, .... you don't get highs like those anymore

johnnyboy623 said:
you don't get highs like those anymore

for sure...

my first time getting waayy blazed, we hot boxed a car with a pipe for about 20 minutes. we went inside and went to make a pizza. the 15 minutes spent waiting for that pizza to cook was the longest and most awesome 15 minutes, ever. It seemed like an hour, and all i remember is that i was on the floor laughing my fucking brains out.

pizza...

this isn't the first time smoking but the first time being super blazed.It was 4/19 about 1 or 2 months after i started smoking and 1 of my friends just bought an ounce for 4/20 and we were suppose to save it. Well we went out in the country to this place we call the hill and rolled up 2 blunts and hotboxxed the car. Then about 30 minutes later they rolled up 2 more, and so on for like another hour so we smoked like 8 blunts then went to the smoke shop for more blunt sticks. and by then i was starting to blackn out and was really tripping. then we went to sonic for some munchies and i bout another quarter from a friend who was smoking at sonic. then we rolled a blunt up in sonic and smoked it on the way to a party. when we got there they needed us to go and get liquor and more beer so we did. and drank about 5 beers on the way back so i was super fucked. When we got there we sold them a gram and then someone said the cops were coming. So my ride took off without me because i was inside making out with some girl. Thne they came back by and didnt even stop just said jump in the window so i tried and fell out then they stopped and let me in. so we drank some more beer and went back out to the hill after getting some 50 cent burritos from circle K. We smoked some more and then went home and had to get up at 8a.m the next morning and play soccer.

so we smoked 11 blunts that day and drank an 18 pack to bad we smoked all the stash we had for 4/20 except 2 blunts. but that5 was the best time i ever had smoking about.

I'm with the Old Hippie in 1967, in a little town in Southern Ontario, in the back of a car at a drive-in movie with Hawaii 5-0 blaring on the radio.. fuck.. that's all I remember.. Old Hippie was there in "spirit".

Smoked some weed, from then on it was mostly Lebanese hash.. till I ended up in Socal.. then Norcal and God's Country.. the rest of the story.

Yeah.. long fucking time ago boys and girls. :icon_roll

wow u guys have some fun first time stories, mine sucks as it was \ago, end of college freshman year.. my buddy tried to get me as high as it cud possibly go, but all that happened is that i had these jumps from sober to rediculously fukd up every like 5 seconds, and everytime i get a jump the room spins back to the ground.. cudnt really fall asleep that night...i cud never recreate that feeling again...did any of u guys ever get somethin like this?

the first time i got high i was younger and with my father on a fire escape while doing rennovations on a house... the best high id had and will remember was on new yrs eve 04-05 i had smoked 3 bowls of fire and downed like a bottle and a half of champange i remember everything that happened except the fact when i tried to talk and all that came out was... oh shit this feels weird ........ and i said thanks joe(one of my bosses) and then left .. i was told i didnt have eyes that there where 2 little slits i was feeling good ..... but then the other time contained some other crap but that was funn too :) :cool:

First time I smoked nothing really happened. It took about two years of smoking for me to actually get really stoned, and then I started smoking on another level. First time I got really stoned was when I was with a friend of mine and he was like hey lets go smoke since we have nothing to do for the rest of the day, and all of our classes are over. So we hotboxed his car and smoked this big ass spliff, I was so done. Unfortunately I still had one class left, that I had not been thinking about when he asked me to go, so I had to skip that class, because there was no way that I would have been able to make it into the building and get to class without attracting attention. I ended up just kinda chilling in my car in the parking lot for like two hours listening to music and eating food i got from 7-11.

oh damn, well im actually a really new smoker, and the first time i got so fucked up was with my sister and her boyfriend at her apartment last christmas. i remember coming in and out of a consciousness stage where i knew what i was doing then i would start laughing my ass off and loose it all again. well i was playing 1080 the snowboard game for N64 and i swear i was doing all these awesome tricks and flips on the halfppipe, and im just sitting there like a tard, finally my sister hit me and went "what the fuck are you doing?" apparently the entire time im just sitting there with a big ass grin on my face, doing nothing but going downhill. then i blacked out and then i came to again finding myself smoking from something 5 feet tall, about as tall as me, mind you i was 17. still am short though =/

anyway, so that fucked me up all nice like, and i had a conversation with her dog and her boyfriend was throughing the kleenex box at me cause i was having the hardest time catching it. he found it amusing, and now i do too. i got super thirsty and had to find a cup, but didnt know where they were so i had to ask my sister...well i forgot her name so i just went "you......in the green!" she doesnt ever let me forget that now. but i eventually passed out and i think that was the best high ive ever had so far

howd you do on those exams?

My first time was 3 years ago when i was 15, i giggled a little, but no real effect, kind of boring, but then i smoked some more and it got better and better.

weed isnt a big deal in my family so ive been smoking since i was about 6 yrs old. the first time i got high i smoked a jay with my mom and dad and played with legos the rest of the day. good ole family bonding!

no im not trying to sound cool. my dad grows and never really minded me smoking. i didnt smoke much back then, but this thread is about the FIRST TIME so thats what i posted about

first time i got high was the 3rd time i smoked, in the middle of the woods in my friends back yard in the middle of winter at about 12am. Smoked out of a homemade steam roller, i saw a deer on the walk back. I don't know if you guys every experienced this, but my vision felt like it was bouncing all over the place.

SmittyBlaze said:
i just hope when you have kids you aren't having them smoke at age 6...
hell no im not letting my kids smoke that young, but when i start finding them with pot im not gonna stop em

coldbud said:
weed isnt a big deal in my family so ive been smoking since i was about 6 yrs old. the first time i got high i smoked a jay with my mom and dad and played with legos the rest of the day. good ole family bonding!

bullshit man! since you were 6???? and ur parents got you high? what are they hippies? :laughtwo: :laughtwo: gootimes.

Back
Top Bottom