First time you were high

Stoning my first time was awsome i was 14...it was behind my work in my buddies car ...we used a corncob pipe and packed in the goodness...i then went back into work and I had no idea how to use this ticket counter thing...so i just stole a drink and went and sat in the back and was just chilling... i guess one of the othe workers took care of line of whiny kids lol

Grade 7
Mid year.

Fun times.

Although, im only in grade 8 so i geuss i cant really reflect upon that now.......

First time I was high was on a camping trip and my older brother's friend shared a couple joints with me, it wasnt a very intense high, just like a slight buzz I guess. Wasnt very fun. I've actually only had one time that I've gotten high, like more than just a buzz, smoking weed, and that was a month or so ago. Before that smoking it just didnt do anything for me.

The first time I smoked weed was in NYC themid year 6th grade me and five people went afterschool to the projects nearby and got a "dime" after we got the "dime" and put money into paying it we boughta phillie. this girl in the group said she knew how toroll a blunt so she licked the blunt and got it so wet that we threw it away and use loose leaf.We told my friend "dope" to roll it for us ,he rolled it like an expert.then we started it up and started to take hitsnon of us got buzzed. Then the first time gettin high was 7th grade in a hot brooklyn summer, the last day of school a friend of mine from school had a dealing buddy nearby and got a "nickle" of haze.It was half a day and it was 5 of us two homeboys and two homegirls. My friendwho got the bag "G" had a empty crib we all went to his cribwith a grape flavored phillie.G licked the outter paper and cut the blunt emptied the guts told one of the girls to heat the inner paper, he prepared the weed rolled it up (he's an expert and still is) and lite it one of the girl took 2 pulls and bounced then were four of us left. the last girl was a freak I mean she was a nympho so we got "high" and put some "Biggie"(coolest pothead rap,R.I.P)"It was all a Dream". The girl started acting freaky so ya know what happened next.......

The first time I got high was the summer of my Sr. year of HIGH SCHOOL. I grew up on a lake in eastern Michigan. The kid next door was this super spoiled punk ass dick, but he always had a wad of cash that his parents gave him every week and he would spend all of it on weed, good weed. One day we were out water skiing in the boat that Mommy and Dady bought him for his B-day and he said I couldn't take my turn on the skie unless I got high with him. So I did.... Never did take my turn on the ski.

first time blazin was a few days after 9/11/01 at a field party. It was at the start of JR. year in HS. at the time every1's mindset was life is short, might as well make the most of it; before then I didnt even think I would do weed, just occasional beers. so I said F*** it and blazed a joint with some old friends. I was tipsy off a few beers at the time, but I definitley felt different. I spent the next half hour chatting with my friend since 2nd grade about life at that moment.

First time I was HIGH (without influence of beer), was prolly a few weeks later , I hotboxed a car and I was soooo ripped. Ever since ive been a stoner

my 1st time was with my one freind.. he had been smokin for a while n i was curious to what it was like. so i told him i wanna try it and he said hell get some n well try it tomorrow. so the next day i walked to his house and we went in the woods, he packed a bowl and showed me how to do it.. after a while he was actin all goofy n i couldnt tell if i was high, i was like "wtf man i aint gettin high!".. and he said just give it time.. so we kept smokin and then i couldnt stop smiling n started feeling really good.. n then i got this rush that felt like i was on a roller coaster n just started lafing like crazy.. we then went to a gas station up the road n bought soem hoggies.. the guy asked my freind what he wanted on his hoggie n my freind kept saying "ultimate what?".. i had my head turned trying not to laf.. we went back to his house ate the hoggies and listend to lamb of god

that was my 1st time gettin high

first time i got high, was in 6th grade. we were out under my deck and we had one kid looking up the drive way incase someone came and then we would change postions after a hit. wasnt the smartest plan but it worked back then but wow was i blazed

First time i got high was second or third time i smoked

i was in my friends basement i was 14, and i smoked about half gram or so and i thought that it was shit becuase i didnt get high, but it was the kind that sneaks up on you and then youre high out of your mind for like 2 hours.

one of my more memorable highs

Back
Top Bottom