First timer

Hey guys, thanks for having me. I am new to this and started with White Widow autoflowers. My plants are almost 6 weeks from start and haven't seemed to have started flowering unless there is something I am missing.
20201011_175525.jpg
One plant per container?

yeah one per container I have 3 gallon felt pots for next grow but ran these as a first grow to work out the kinks in my grow box. that taped humidity controller is going to be ran outside of the box but just taped the red lights on it for now for dark period. didn't know if it would interfere with resting so I didn't take any chances.

Sorry dude but those are photos... I’m thinking if they been in those buckets for 6 weeks and didn’t start flowering by now - they gotta be photos, which means they won’t flower until you flip to 12/12.

ok but you can’t mess around... you can veg them for another week or month if you want to train them more that’s all good. But when you flip that’s it..... run 12/12 until chop. You got a timer of course right?

This is what I was thinking. I've never grown an AUTO flower plant that waited that long to flower. You're going 18/6 with lighting right?

If you want to yup they be ready for whatever you wanna do. I wait until they are in the lights to start training but thats just me. I just up-pot and into flower but you can up pot and wait.
Time is $$ as they say so I don't wait they will get big enough pretty quick.

20201021_194656.jpg

Update looks like maybe flowering beginning on it. I kept it on 18 6 gonna switch to 12 12 this weekend if that's not pistols starting.

20201021_194656.jpg

Update looks like maybe flowering beginning on it. I kept it on 18 6 gonna switch to 12 12 this weekend if that's not pistols starting.
Looking at ghost pistols. It's the new leaf tips that lack any chlorophyll. Are they fuzzy all the way around? There's not enough definition to see them on your pic. The first ones sometimes show right by the stem node at the base of the leaf.
Hope I'm not going over broken ground you already covered

Looking at ghost pistols. It's the new leaf tips that lack any chlorophyll. Are they fuzzy all the way around? There's not enough definition to see them on your pic. The first ones sometimes show right by the stem node at the base of the leaf.
Hope I'm not going over broken ground you already covered
alright I will try to get a better picture today when I get home. It just looks different than it has the past few days if no change I will be changing the light cycle to 12/12 this weekend. I see fuzzy pistols near the base of the top by the stalk.

20200716_091821.jpg

My apologies for the blurple lights, hey they work I got fantastic preflower growth from them. Now this is my WW autos at 5 weeks from seed. Next is a few weeks later at 8 weeks.
20200727_180309.jpg

This is right over the middle of the tent, best light saturation pattern reflects the growth patterns. All the outside growth was laggy AF and didn't fill out until I got the full spectrum Mars Hydro 600s a couple weeks later. Get ready for the second picture for your grow its coming.

20201025_175318.jpg

20201025_175318.jpg
20201025_175324.jpg
looks like she's starting to stretch some. I just watered a little bit ago so looks a touch droopy. Also, I haven't done any trimming on it yet just the fans that block the bud sites.

Back
Top Bottom