Flashmp3's Green Crack x Blue Dream Rockwool Revenge

I had never had plants growing so fast! This reminds me of the YouTube videos time-lapse when in the comments lots of guys argue about some pictures being fake cause sometime it shows kind of too fast growth! If I had seen this picture when I started growing It would have been hard for me to believe it :p

Im no expert,but it appears there`s a deficiency there.Tell me,save me reading back, is your medium fertilised ,or was it neutral?As for fast growing,I had one that visibly grew in aan hour that so amazed me I called the wife,told her to look at this plant and view it again in an hour. She could`nt believe it ,either. Its the only time ive ever seen that. It was a regular seed,which turned out female. It must be great to openly grow with no worries. I got a clone outside but is hidden,and being small gives off no smell,yet.

Im no expert,but it appears there`s a deficiency there.Tell me,save me reading back, is your medium fertilised ,or was it neutral?As for fast growing,I had one that visibly grew in aan hour that so amazed me I called the wife,told her to look at this plant and view it again in an hour. She could`nt believe it ,either. Its the only time ive ever seen that. It was a regular seed,which turned out female. It must be great to openly grow with no worries. I got a clone outside but is hidden,and being small gives off no smell,yet.

Medium is coco. Feeding as been from 1/3 recommended dosage to 1/2 of advanced nutrients connoisseur grow part A and B, recommanded dosage of calmag + voodoo juice + great white since 4 days + b52 + half dosage of rhino skin for the silicate part
What I ve done is feed her this morning with recommended dosage of connoisseur Grow part A and B and B52 to give more N

I had never had plants growing so fast! This reminds me of the YouTube videos time-lapse when in the comments lots of guys argue about some pictures being fake cause sometime it shows kind of too fast growth! If I had seen this picture when I started growing It would have been hard for me to believe it :p

It looks like a Nitrogen lock out, but if it is I am surer other plants would show it as well. A good pH number for Veg. is around 5.5 or so. Flower you will want it to 6.2

It looks like a Nitrogen lock out, but if it is I am surer other plants would show it as well. A good pH number for Veg. is around 5.5 or so. Flower you will want it to 6.2

Exactly what I am doing. I water with ph 5.5 as advised by some graphs I posted before here. I ve feeded her alone with more N I ll see how she goes in a couple of days. Maybe she just has more needs that the others. I have a green crack with 3 nodes instead of 2 so I guess they can sometimes be different

What do you mean? I didn't understand
I was talking about the growth rate. I would check the temp and humidity, leave the house for a couple hrs, come back home and check on them and they would be bigger.

I was talking about the growth rate. I would check the temp and humidity, leave the house for a couple hrs, come back home and check on them and they would be bigger.

Got it! Thanks

She s tall! Aren't you worried about stretch in flowering? Other than that she looks in very good health that's great!

Can't tell that much about that one :

I need advise if you don't mine guys. Don't understand why she's behaving different than the other ones. Out of 12 plants she s the only one like that. Her sisters grow great. I guess if it has been in a single pot I would have tried to flush? Don't really know what s the best to do for now

She s tall! Aren't you worried about stretch in flowering? Other than that she looks in very good health that's great!

I need advise if you don't mine guys. Don't understand why she's behaving different than the other ones. Out of 12 plants she s the only one like that. Her sisters grow great. I guess if it has been in a single pot I would have tried to flush? Don't really know what s the best to do for now
Got to be honest,bro,but she`s in her death throes by the look at it. Ive lost 5 seedlings like that once,and it was because I forgot they were in neutral soil and not ferted soil,and they went yellow and died.I was gutted! £25 down the drain!:oops:

You mean my plant tall? Well,It looks tall but is only about 14 inches or so,and anyway I will be topping and cropping when its ready for the tent. I have to use the tent for drying as it will stink the street out otherwise. So thats 2 weeks at least.Then she can go in.

You mean my plant tall? Well,It looks tall but is only about 14 inches or so,and anyway I will be topping and cropping when its ready for the tent. I have to use the tent for drying as it will stink the street out otherwise. So thats 2 weeks at least.Then she can go in.

Oh OK great! :)

Regarding the death face I will update picture in a few seconds but I just prefer insisting before of the fact weed is strong! Remember my other outdoor blue dream with pictures sooner! I even suppercropped her why she was ugly looking and she thrived! Regarding this one yep she's dead! I went to check the trunk and realized I had certainly gone too hard on suppercropping! The trunk looked kind of moldy weak! I pulled her a bit and it just went away with my hand :

I guess she couldn't heal from main trunk pinching a few days ago. I went too hard. It s fine as I have many plants so will just do different training later and maybe allowing one more week of grow depending on how things are going!

I ve trimmed the down leaves yesterday. Since my last grow I ve come to observe that sometimes even wonderfully healthy plants may look a bit droopy vs when all the leaves point toward the light like if they wanted to touch it. When I first saw that I wondered if maybe the plants grow more leaves than necessary. I mean they would need it outdoor in nature for different reasons but may not need that many indoor where you can control the elements. Since that day everytime I had plants looking to have leaves not trying to touch the light, I trim them. The day over they look straight with all the leaves pointing towards the lights! Like if they are in "give me the maximum energy please!". I m sure it makes them stronger than. Cause otherwise sometimes they look like if they had too many leaves :

As you can see they look more stand up and have kept growing well within those 2 days!

Hey just live and learn, super cropping is a valuable tool it just needs finesse.

Yeah definitely! I suppercropped 14 plants and only one got trouble. It was also the first time so maybe i just did that one bad. So I m fine :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom