Flashmp3's Green Crack x Blue Dream Rockwool Revenge

Because we all like pictures :

Sick blue dream outdoor recovering (look at the dates on the picture to figure time of healing) :

Because we all like pictures :

In this picture that plant looks of perfect health. You would hardly know that it's had a hard life so far without those other pictures as proof. It's really hard to watch someone work so hard on a grow and just have countless issues but it makes it even sweeter when they figure it out and start pumping out awesome plants. You were more than due for a good streak to hit and I am so glad you switched to coco. She looks fantastic.

In this picture that plant looks of perfect health. You would hardly know that it's had a hard life so far without those other pictures as proof. It's really hard to watch someone work so hard on a grow and just have countless issues but it makes it even sweeter when they figure it out and start pumping out awesome plants. You were more than due for a good streak to hit and I am so glad you switched to coco. She looks fantastic.

Thank you for your words . I m glad to have you there as you followed this from the beginning so know what I went through!

Coco is awesome! I m wondering why I didn't start in coco straight! I love it! Thank you guys for the advices!

Guys the younger plants have kind of mutant salads leaves! I never seen those kind of big leaves during my grow in soil.

I remember when I had fixed some ph issues I had been amazed at how the plants started to explode. Maybe here they are big cause they love the coco and ph is better adjusted

Guys the younger plants have kind of mutant salads leaves! I never seen those kind of big leaves during my grow in soil.

I remember when I had fixed some ph issues I had been amazed at how the plants started to explode. Maybe here they are big cause they love the coco and ph is better adjusted
My blue dreams have the wider leaves as well.

My blue dreams have the wider leaves as well.

Yes that's what I saw in your journal in fact! Didn't mention it when I saw it but it did impress me and reminded me of how mine are growing. My first blue dream grow wasn't that big at all! I think we are doing something good and we have to keep doing it! Your mainlining is wonderful! I topped one of the plant to purposely slow down growth. At the mean time I love training and couldn't resist! It s a lot of fun to have a kind of test plant to make tries without a single worry!

I see a lot of clipping in your near future. lol. Your plants will get big and grow fast. I grow in hydro with the clay pellets. In Veg. I run the drip system 24/7. I helps keep the pH in check as well.

I have activated the flooming pumps to move the excess water which goes in the reservoir like you had adviced me to give further oxygen to the bottom zone. I ve also seen that it s good to have ph sliding from 5.5 to 6.2 in coco so I m just watering a little everyday as adviced by @Derbybud . I think it allows the pH to slide a bit between each watering which may be good for the plants. I m a bit scared to screw this grow as I didn't have success in the two previous ones. It s like I ve lost some confidence in my growing skills haha so now I try not to take anyrisk to see this grow keeping doing well

Glad to see you stuck with it. I had to go from RDWC to soil this season. My tubs had a bad case of the snots, and had to do something quick... whatever it takes, right?

Man the stalk on your little BD is crazy. I think your gonna like King Tut, its a funky little plant, but if all goes well it should produce some good product.

Ive had nothing but hit and miss with Rockwool. I went through terrible germination issues with it once. I switched to Rapid Rooters and will never go back. They even work well in hydro regardless of their organic make up.

Anyway, i noticed you have been visiting my thread and decided to say hello. Keep up the good work

Glad to see you stuck with it. I had to go from RDWC to soil this season. My tubs had a bad case of the snots, and had to do something quick... whatever it takes, right?

Man the stalk on your little BD is crazy. I think your gonna like King Tut, its a funky little plant, but if all goes well it should produce some good product.

Ive had nothing but hit and miss with Rockwool. I went through terrible germination issues with it once. I switched to Rapid Rooters and will never go back. They even work well in hydro regardless of their organic make up.

Anyway, i noticed you have been visiting my thread and decided to say hello. Keep up the good work

Thanks for coming in! Love the king tut! Will try rapid rooters for sure in next grows! Rockwool is definitely tricky

It s like I ve lost some confidence in my growing skills
I think bringing those girls back from the brink by making the changes you did is a testament to your skills. And they seem very appreciative! Lol. Struggles lead to growth...for us and them I guess. Haha.

I think bringing those girls back from the brink by making the changes you did is a testament to your skills. And they seem very appreciative! Lol. Struggles lead to growth...for us and them I guess. Haha.
Very well put.

Back
Top Bottom