Flashmp3's Green Crack x Blue Dream Rockwool Revenge

Sweet setup Flash! Glad to see it coming together and really glad to see the resilience of the Blue Dream in action. They want to liiiiive!

Thank you Magoo! It s really nice to have you there! I went through two bad grows but it was all about learning from the mistakes and do better this time!

Regarding HSO Blue Dream I can definitely say this strain is strong! The one I let and supercropped once has been supercropped twice and still pointing up and looking to thrive! Outside is 60F at night and 77 max at day. Only 7 hours of direct sunlight! This strain is real weed!

Have a look at one blue dream evolution outdoor (have a look at dates) :

She was pinched twice. Once like you see on the second pictures and another time 3 days later. I really made the main stem suffer! She s really strong regarding all the conditions....

Have a look at one blue dream evolution outdoor (have a look at dates) :

She was pinched twice. Once like you see on the second pictures and another time 3 days later. I really made the main stem suffer! She s really strong regarding all the conditions....

So glad you tried to save some of them and put them in coco. Look how nice it looks now!

So glad you tried to save some of them and put them in coco. Look how nice it looks now!
Nice save flash. Those are some healthy looking plants you have now. Good job:thumb:

Thanks guys! I m truly impressed by this outdoor plant! I ll post updates on Thursday as it will be one week from sprout. You ll also be able to see a comparison of the two other blue dreams that were put in coco.

I m impressed by how they can recover. I could maybe have saved all of them. But anyway I preferred started something clean.

Do you guys have heard about OG BIOWAR root pack stuff? I was looking for the best stuffs for roots and after reading good praises about root excelurator and great white myco, I saw different people mentionning the og biowar product. I m like everybody looking for the miracle product

Thanks guys! I m truly impressed by this outdoor plant! I ll post updates on Thursday as it will be one week from sprout. You ll also be able to see a comparison of the two other blue dreams that were put in coco.

I m impressed by how they can recover. I could maybe have saved all of them. But anyway I preferred started something clean.

Do you guys have heard about OG BIOWAR root pack stuff? I was looking for the best stuffs for roots and after reading good praises about root excelurator and great white myco, I saw different people mentionning the og biowar product. I m like everybody looking for the miracle product

I use Great White and Rapidstart. I don't think I'll ever change.

The biggest thing I've found with GW is when transplanting. Sprinkle some on the new hole it's going into and some on the roots and its like its been living there the whole time. Doesn't skip a beat. And I don't think you can use too much other than wasting it. Cult uses 1 scoop per gallon and I use half that but I think the directions call for 1/4 of that. It's not cheap but I don't think I would grow without it.

Recovering update :

15.06.18 :

Vs 19.06.18 :

15.06.18 :

VS 19.06.18 :

15.06.18 :

VS 19.06.18 :

Impressive how quick they are recovering!

Recovering update :

15.06.18 :

Vs 19.06.18 :

15.06.18 :

VS 19.06.18 :

15.06.18 :

VS 19.06.18 :

Impressive how quick they are recovering!
looking good.

Week 1 from seed update (the two blue dream in the center pot are 31 days from seed but suffered the earlier days) :

The leaves look a bit pale so next feeding will be with 1/3 recommanded dosage instead of 1/4

Week 1 from seed update (the two blue dream in the center pot are 31 days from seed but suffered the earlier days) :

The leaves look a bit pale so next feeding will be with 1/3 recommanded dosage instead of 1/4
Looking good flash.

Back
Top Bottom