Flowering after 25 days

jackie1

hi again guys... So I started some more plants 25 days ago they are on an 28/6 light cycle under a 100w CFL light . Getting fed plain R/O water with molasses, calmag, and rizitonic for root development. No nutes just yet. And I think one of them has started to flower.is there Any particular reason this is happening or something I'm doing wrong
IMG_20160730_142902.jpg
IMG_20160730_142847.jpg
IMG_20160730_142836.jpg

Did you mean to type 18/6 light schedule?

From seed?

Yeah, they look like they are going into flower. I would double check your light timer. Something isn't quite right.

Yeah i ment to say 18/6 I'll change that now... I double checked the lights. it's definitely 18/6 on

OK... What strain is the plant? Is it a photo period, or an auto?

The auto will flower regardless of light schedule. I suspect that is what you have. Nothing wrong with that :cheer:
Yeah it is an auto blackberry kush. I am very new to this and still learning new stuff every day. I haven't even started nutes was going to on my next feed should I start feeding them bloom nutes now or stick to veg nutes??

Yeah it is an auto blackberry kush. I am very new to this and still learning new stuff every day. I haven't even started nutes was going to on my next feed should I start feeding them bloom nutes now or stick to veg nutes??

Sorry, I have no experience with bottled nutes.

Without going into too much detail, autos grow in a region where the warm growing periods are very short. The plant doesn't have time to wait for changes in light to trigger flower. They automatically flower.

Photoperiod plants require changes in the light to begin flowering.

Blackberry kush sounds awesome...

Sorry, I have no experience with bottled nutes.

Without going into too much detail, autos grow in a region where the warm growing periods are very short. The plant doesn't have time to wait for changes in light to trigger flower. They automatically flower.

Photoperiod plants require changes in the light to begin flowering.

Blackberry kush sounds awesome...

Thanks very much for ur help :thumb:

You should give them a light dose of grow nutes mixed with a slightly heavier dose of bloom. like 1 part grow 2 parts bloom. You want to give a little grow though so they have some nitrogen. But if you see them curling at the tips of the fan leaves thats a sign you need to back off the Grow nutes, for future reference. And the nutrients are a lot more complicated than grow and bloom sometimes.. What type are you using?

You should give them a light dose of grow nutes mixed with a slightly heavier dose of bloom. like 1 part grow 2 parts bloom. You want to give a little grow though so they have some nitrogen. But if you see them curling at the tips of the fan leaves thats a sign you need to back off the Grow nutes, for future reference. And the nutrients are a lot more complicated than grow and bloom sometimes.. What type are you using?

Using canna a and b veg and Flores with a few other things too

Back
Top Bottom