Flowering Week?

716Budz

420 Member
Can anyone help me with what flowering week could this be because I have a busy life with a family and forgot to keep track?.

image.jpg

Looks like about 3 weeks in..
How old is it?- looks like an auto

This one has been flowering for 3 weeks- also an auto, looks similar to yours (to me)

3 wks.jpg

Can anyone help me with what flowering week ...
My thought based on amounts of trichomes and bud development was about 3 weeks (21 days) into flowering. At least 5 and probably as many as 7 more weeks to go.

... could this be because I have a busy life with a family and forgot to keep track?.
Yes, not knowing what week it is in and has left can be caused by loosing track. My recommendation, as usual, is to write down the date of when the very first signs of flowering start to show. After that no more need to keep track, just refer to the note. I also recommend using a decent blue painter's tape. Avoid the discount no-name brands since most of them will not stick for long and soon fall off. Just have to go back and look at the note--no more keeping track and trying to remember any important dates. The dates on the pieces of tape tells us.

About 63 days.
Most autos start flowering pretty early 30-35 days after germination
With that info, if the plant started flowering at about 30 to 35 days and it now is about 63 days that gives about 30 days (4 weeks) into flowering. Allowing for an autoflowering doing whatever it wants to do with little regard for the humans taking care of it, we are still at the 3 week to 4 week into flowering.

Back
Top Bottom