From Seed

That effect is usually only on the very newest growth, not the larger fans surrounding it. Low dose Tiger is my primary culprit... I would never second guess the dosage recommendations on the weekly chart, no matter who is recommending doing so.
I stayed with the chart all the way and if an idiot like me can read directions:nomo: and do it then it's like they kinda have it figured it out.

I am giving so much light if I do not feed now they will be dull and lacking very soon just watch and see what happens pull up a chair the Zambian should get much taller and the Hong Kong will look like it is dipped in sugar. Right now they are under three lamps and window light that is direct sun.

I am giving so much light if I do not feed now they will be dull and lacking very soon just watch and see what happens pull up a chair the Zambian should get much taller and the Hong Kong will look like it is dipped in sugar. Right now they are under three lamps and window light that is direct sun.
I trust you are doing what is needed... I am just curious as to what I am seeing, but I would never mix synthetic nutes and an organic system in the same container. Yes, chlorine in the tap will indeed kill the microbes, it's just that by using geoflora they are being reapplied every two weeks, so you can keep up with them. Chlorine in tap water is pretty darn weak actually, and the Tiger will do a much more thorough job on the microcritters... they won't stand a chance for several reasons, the first being that the FF nutes take over the feeding cycle, and when the plants are not needing extra nutrients, they no longer communicate with the microbes, or feed them. The organic feeding cycle will stop. Yes, some microbes will survive all sorts of stressors... but the specific microbes you need to supply the specific nutrients to the plants, may not be so strong. Good luck, and like I said, I am curiously watching to see what happens.

Giving a lot of light three lamps and daily sun from the window.
IMG_20201124_141953_hdr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom