Full spectrum LED distances from seedlings

Tbone509

420 Member
Tried the search bar. This is my first post. Need help with this. Please. Ive got one of the knock off king plus 1200w full spectrum led. Was wondering how far from seedlings it should be. Or if i should run a 24 inch t5 when the seedlings start to pop. Any and all help is appreciated

Tried the search bar. This is my first post. Need help with this. Please. Ive got one of the knock off king plus 1200w full spectrum led. Was wondering how far from seedlings it should be. Or if i should run a 24 inch t5 when the seedlings start to pop. Any and all help is appreciated

most of the LED companies suggest 36" for seedlings 24" for veg and 12-18" in flower.

most of the LED companies suggest 36" for seedlings 24" for veg and 12-18" in flower.
Thanks man. Ill start there and then if they start to stretch ill drop a little bit at a time. This will be my first grow. I turned my extra bathroom that has a single stall shower into my grow room. Seeds already have tap roots after 14 hours of germination. Going to put them in some Fox farms soil in a little bit ive checked water ph and im watching temps and humidity. Ive done tons of reading and that was something i couldnt find an exact answer on haha. Thanks again. Ill keep everyone posted

Thanks man. Ill start there and then if they start to stretch ill drop a little bit at a time. This will be my first grow. I turned my extra bathroom that has a single stall shower into my grow room. Seeds already have tap roots after 14 hours of germination. Going to put them in some Fox farms soil in a little bit ive checked water ph and im watching temps and humidity. Ive done tons of reading and that was something i couldnt find an exact answer on haha. Thanks again. Ill keep everyone posted

you should consider starting a journal so we can follow along in your grow and help / learn with you.

Usually for the traditional blurple led grow lights, the below haning distance is recommended:
  • During seedling: above 30''
  • during veg: 18~24
  • during flower: 12~18''
above the plants.

Back
Top Bottom