Gas

Canachris

I'm about to roll a joint of some "banna daddy" my daughter got me for fathers day. It's really good and I like the taste a lot. I looked it up online an it. says the flavor is "bubblegum an gas " any of you young people care to tell me what gas flavor is ?

20220626_102345.jpg

I never got flavours from smoking, but since I started vaping flower I started noticing them.
When I vape strains that have "gassy" terps there is a particular flavour that they have in common. I can't really describe it though.
It's the background flavour of the Bruce Banners I grew last summer, and it's there in the Sour Kush I had recently.
Doesn't taste like gas to me though.

All my product used to taste the same - a bit dry, musty and weedy with a hint of flavour in the smell
Since I now give a few days plain water/h2o2, the flavour is much improved and I can tell which jar it came from by flavour alone

NB I didn't say the F word as I consider that a misleading term which is why it tends to cause a fuss IMO

Gas ah, Mmm I remember a time when people used fuel as a term for smell.

Gas & fuel aroma could be related or at least choice of words to describe such but not in terpene sense of way.

I sure the gas / fuel aroma normally occurs when the bud has been freshly grinded & in general will be more prevalent with strains which have a very strong terpene profile.

Thanks, I was just curious. So many of the new strains are very tasty. I find that whatever I'm smoking after 1 or 2 joints I can't taste it any more.

Back
Top Bottom