Higherthehigh asks every question possible

HigherTheHigh

Hello all!

Seen some very mixed answers on this and rather get the answers direct from people who use them.

Im about to rent a bottle of gas as iv got an account for my welding supplies so.

Is 6kg bottle of gas enough for 6 months?

Liquid withdrawl or vapour withdrawl?

What size regulator do i need?

I dont want to go in the shop and tell them its for growing as they wont allow it so basically i need some help.

Tent im using is 1x1m running a 600w light but i may update to a 750w.

What should i and shouldnt i do?

What ideal temps should i be ranging for?

Thanks everyone.

The only thing I have is my CO2 bottle so I'm going to sub up here and listen to what happens. Great topic!

It's not something I'd recommend, unless you have enough light to take advantage of it. It's not something I'd bring into my home. If you do decide to go ahead with this in your home, I'd strongly suggest a CO2 alarm low on the wall in the room with your grow.

Thanks for the response :).

So in the past few hours iv since changed my mind on tent size, im changing the tent to my 4x4 (due to the walls sucking in ect you loose a fair amount of space).

Iv ordered a new 400v 1000w, no idea on what i ordered but its one of those with the ballasts built in and moves from left to right, i will find out tomorrow as my local hydro shop is great for helping me out, but its costing £350.

I would like some suggestions on the co2 ppm wal metres as my tent is 8ft away from my bed (in the same room) if i dont reply then you know why :laughtwo:.

Im growing 4 new Royal Queen Seeds Strains and iv put them in 12L fabric pots, if and only if i decide to transplant, instead of transplanting them again, im going to put them in 20-25L pots (without taking the original fabric pots off so if they want or need to expand growth they can via the sides or the base, as iv run these pots before and the root mass on the base is quite good, if that makes sense?

I am still going to run a extraction but at very low pressure, im also going to tape every single point of the tent inside (ie stitching, zippers ect) so theres no possible air leaks that could kill me, but the tent is right near an open window so should be all good.

I think iv got a regulator lined up from a welding firm so thats all good, but do i still need an intake does anyone know?

Im looking at getting 3 of these for a 4x8 tent, do you think 5-6 weeks from seed will fill this size tent up?

There 20L buckets with 140mm mesh pots, there classed as DWC OXY POT BUBBLERS, this will be my first time and my only chance as the summers seem to be getting hotter and here faster, strain i will be growing is Royal Queen Seeds Amnesia Haze.

What are the do's and dont's?

Im preferably wanting to fully max the space out but i have very limited veg time.

Im also wondering what is the best way to start the seeds of to go in these pots?

PPM level starting off as well as veg or could i just use Plant Magic Magne cal+ as its got a good % of N in there?

Plants are a good 3 weeks old now

- In soil, 10-20% BioBizz All mix soil & 80% Canna Terra Pro +.

- water around every 3-5 days at the moment, watered them 10th.

- There in 12L pots with around 13-14L of soil, they were raised in 500ml pots of BioBizz All Mix and then into the 12L Pots with the Canna Terra Pro + soil then topped off with BioBizz All Mix when they started growing above pot.

I am planning on putting them into 20-25L pots again this week as iv now been able to source a little more funding then another 3-4 weeks veg in those then flip :).

Think im best of just transferring into 20L pots instead of the 25's?

Will grab some pictures soon :).

Im going to sound very stupid here but i need to know, which is pretty much learning anyway :laughtwo:.

Im growing Purple Queen an Sherbet Queen, both have apparent purple genetics, my question is would they show purple colours in veg?

I have my purple queen which i thought was going a little yellow but seems it may be turning purple instead?

Should i keep the tent very cool?

Right, iv got 3 Amnesia Haze seeds im planning on using 2 for DWC, this will be my first time so i need your help.

I have bought these mesh pots to put them in and wondered what do i start the seeds off in?

I have a 30-35L stacker box im thinking of converting into a system its around 24" long, 14" wide & around 10" deep, give or take few inches, not very big but neither is the tent, as that is 90x60x90 they will be getting powered via a 720 LED or 400-600w HPS.

Im planning on low stress training so i can keep the canopy at around 40cm tall, iv got a air pump and iv also got a few wilma pumps for recirculating so if anyone has any hints or tips id be really great full.

I plan on using Canna Aqua A&B with Plant Magic Magne Cal+, Plagron Green Sensation & a few other products along the way.

So what do i do, how do i do and my biggest question is will the veg life be quicker or not?

Im currently growing in Canna Terra Professional Plus week 2 of flower, just watered them there at 5.8PH which i think im supposed to be on that range.

My question is im also feeding with Plagron Green Sensation which is 0-9-10 NPK, its not organic and i wondered on how people watered with fertz.

So im thinking of watering plain/feed/plain/feed/plain ect so that the salts dont build up, the rest of my nutrients are BioBizz organic, will this be okay?

Back
Top Bottom