CO2 question and pot question

HigherTheHigh

Im running a tent in the next 2 weeks with a 600w MH/HPS lights and the temps can get upwards of 30c, so i need to know a little info on how to add it ect.

My tent is 1x1m and 1.6m high.

Im running 3 plants in soil organically, 1 in 20L pot and 2 15L pots.

I can run an extractor if the temps try to tipple over 30c so it wont be on all of the time.

Am i right in thinking to not run co2 at night but run the extractor to stop the humidity levels?

I will be getting a small bottle like what you use for welding along with there gauges (there the only ones i know of and the price is okay for me but if anyone could recommend something similar at the same value around £20-40 that would be great).

Am i to seal the tent up as much as i can to stop leaks? (This will be in my bedroom 6ft from my bed).

Do i run an intake?

Co2 pipe top or bottom of the tent.

I was always told that co2 would only work if the lighting ect was perfect, a 600w in a 1x1m space should be powerful enough to use it shouldnt it?

How much of a difference does it really make to yield? do you think i will truly notice a difference in soil?

I would love your input on this @Cultivator as i know you have used co2 quite often.

My pot question is iv got loads of plastic round and square pots and no way am i buying another, i know its only 3 but nope :laugh: so will adding holes to my current pots make a difference or not? was thinking of putting 10-20mm holes right the way around the pot, if needed, i could also put some bio degradable membrane around the inside first, what do you think?

You could always use a passive system like a yeast/sugar mix in a couple 2 liters it will release plenty of co2 and you can harvest the alcohol in the end if you have a distillation apparatus 30$ on the internet.. it's great for cleaning resin covered scissors and sterilizing other grow surfaces.
Diy is fun makes your grow more interactive but less controlled.

Back
Top Bottom