G'day from the Great Southern

WannaGetStoned

420 Member
Hope to find you all well. I am a med and social user. Looking to meet like minded people. I live a bit remote so have trouble obtaining the magnificent herb therefore will be looking for grow tips. Would love to make some stoner friends too. Feeling alone as none of my friends here partake.

Nice to be part of a like minded community

G'day. Where bouts you? Vic here. :passitleft:

I've always wanted to go across and check out Esperance and Albany..
Be surprised who does smoke,just need it to be legal.. I'm sure you'd have plenty to smoke with then, lol

Yes hope that legalization happens in our life time. I tried to get medical mj but the dr was anti mj and handed me addictive pills that make you fat. I took them for a week and went back to mj lol

Welcome! You have indeed found a like minded community here at 420. While browsing, take a gander at the Activist Corner, and find information about making Legalization a reality for your community.

Also, be sure to check out the Sponsors here. Many seed sponsors carry a wide variety of Medicinal strains, but be careful, the munchies will be waiting! :p

Hope to find you all well. I am a med and social user. Looking to meet like minded people. I live a bit remote so have trouble obtaining the magnificent herb therefore will be looking for grow tips. Would love to make some stoner friends too. Feeling alone as none of my friends here partake.

Nice to be part of a like minded community
Welcome to :420: Wanna, do you currently have anything growing? It’s unfortunate to not have anyone to sit down and have a toke session with, but this community is one big family that loves the plant for everything that it is. If you need help getting a journal up and going there’s some links in my signature to help get you going. Welcome along and cheers mate :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom