germination problem

markohay

i have put 2 seeds in 2 seperate zip lock bags , in a dark warm area and i used 2 sheets of toilet paper and made wet with bottled water , its been 4 days and no sign of the seed crackin , how long can seeds take to germinate

ps the seeds are lookin very dark , black looking

greenhouse- the church
dna genetics - rockclock are the strains

orders them from 420 Girls - Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993 anyone had problems with them before

ive never seen black or dark colored seeds to work, only the brown stripped ones. you might have bad seeds? though give them a few more days...they may just be slow growers...when i do this method, i normally will stick the seeds in a papertowl and then into a glass planters peanut bottle and stick it in the window, 5 days later lil sprouts would be showing..

Sometimes they can take awhile. Ive had them take over a week before.. I do it differently now, I put the seed(s) in a small glass of water for about 24 hours, then move them to the paper towels.
On another note, The one time Ive had rocklock seeds from dna they didnt germinate at all.. Not sure why, Just ended up with nothing.. lol...
All the others seem to b going good though, Just that damn rocklock..
Good luck, And keep trying.. Like I said, Ive had it take almost 2 weeks before to get some seeds to crack.. Just keep trying.

Back
Top Bottom