Getting nervous

Nickystickybuds

Hi folks Nick here...again
So on Feb 5th my wife got me a brand new 600 watt light (260 actual watts) so i was stoked obviously. She also broke out 2 seeds 1 NL and 1 60 day lemon. I love this woman. Anyway i put the 2 seeds in a seed starter with a little soil and put under 100 watt CFL each. Here it is the 9th of February and they still havent made appearance. Am i just being nervous or shoukd i keep them under the CFL still or shoukd i put my new 600 watt LED on veg and germinate that way??? Oh ya theyre also on a seedling heat mat in my 2×2×4 tent thats about 80 degrees in there??

It can take a week to 10 days for the plants to poke their heads above the soil unless you germinated them first.

Also depends how deep you put them, less than 1/2" is as deep as it has to go (I'm usually around 3/8" tops).

I got it lije quarter inch down

That should be fine, forgot to mention I soak them for 24 hours before I put them in my soil, also set them on top of my modem for heat (other things would work the same). Most of mine take 4-7 days to pop out, had a few take couple days longer and a few pop in three days.

That should be fine, forgot to mention I soak them for 24 hours before I put them in my soil, also set them on top of my modem for heat (other things would work the same). Most of mine take 4-7 days to pop out, had a few take couple days longer and a few pop in three days.
Thank you for your response. I forgot to also mention that i put them on a seeding heat matt! I peeked in today and one shoukd be out tommorw i saw movement

60 day lemon
Just to save you a future thread about "why isn't my 60-day Lemon ready?".....most breeder promised timelines of plants are completely wrong...the plant will be ready, in your unique environment, when you decide. Often this is based on the color of the trichomes...so if you don't have one already, invest in a cheap loupe.

:goodluck:

Yes tganks blue. I'm onto these folk and outrageous claims! Thanks. I'm a machinist so I've got a few loops around.that how i checked my blueberry autos

I learned my lesson when ibought my "1000watt" led....... 130 actual watts! After that i read ALL fine print lol. Although my wife did hook me up with a new led! When is a good time. Meaning how big shoukd seedling get before i put under the LED? Right now under 100 watt CFL

When is a good time. Meaning how big shoukd seedling get before i put under the LED? Right now under 100 watt CFL
I grow perpetual so I always have them under LED...I just raise or lower them as I feel they need it.

What a gorgeous room. What strains you running tgere
They are all autos...it's easier for me that way to keep everything @ 18/6. I've already harvested a Bloody Skunk and the front left is Kush (she is sexy!) and front right is NLxBB. Back right is Lemon (@SeedsMan ...not 60-day!) and rear left is OG Kush (@SeedsMan). New ones in the middle are Berry Bomb and tiny seedling is WW.

Wow my blueberry didnt grow lije that. It stayed abot 2ft tall but i had onlyb130 watts but didnt know it and no nutes at all. Hahahaha. Now i have the 600 watt 260 actual. Watts from Viparspectra so i hope it helps. Oh and all the nutes it needs

Back
Top Bottom