GH flora-micro-bloom feed schedule

saltybluegrass

I mixed a gallon of liquid per the GH instructions for week five on the chart “Drain to waste program” since i’m in soul and only using these three nutrients -
I say this because i found my pot to be 1/4 water without me knowing so i’ve tepotted to new dry soil after seeing classic over watering signs.
How do i give each plant this feeding without over watering ? how to i incorporate regular watering with this gallon of food?

thanks. so little water little solution every few days? watching my new moisture meter also. i’m getting to be pretty good she’s growing and showed no slowing at all from the repot sunday night into dry new soil- 5 gallons w 2” river rock at the bottom.

I have my plants in the fabric pots so the water runoff gets absorbed by the fabric over time and eats all the water runoff. I dont have to drain my trays because of this. Some people dispose of runoff as soon as it exits the plants, others have trays and just empty the tray. Usually the only time you need the runoff is if you're testing the PPM/pH due to issues and you're trying to solve/narrow them down.

Back
Top Bottom