Ghempster Goes Organic With Emperor J By Oasis Genetics

G, I grow outdoor organic and couldn’t agree with you more. It’s a great feeling having my soil amended with everything the plants need before I even plant. Sure takes the stress out of growing. Now if I could just find a magic bullet for all the pest.

Outdoor growing I find too stressful especially here in Newfoundland where we only get a month of good growing and the rest fighting mold and pests.

I hear you on the pest. I’m in the southern part of the US so my growing season is from March to early December.

Oh man you must grow some trees outdoors there. So jealous.

Sunnyskies, if there was a year for diving this was it. Lol of course travel banned.

I was expecting 4 small autos not anything bigger than a foot or so. But these had other things in mind.

Just hope they flower good.

They are gonna starting firing my Braddah. Plants look happy and healthy so they eating good. All they got left to do is get fat. Damn it I missed the diving season in Newfoundland! Ice cream headaches and sterile balls..

:lot-o-toke::passitleft:

They are gonna starting firing my Braddah. Plants look happy and healthy so they eating good. All they got left to do is get fat. Damn it I missed the diving season in Newfoundland! Ice cream headaches and sterile balls..

:lot-o-toke::passitleft:

You got to be quick to hit the season here as is over before you get your tank on.

Thanks for stopping in SS. I will post a video update soon

I’m in an unfriendly state so I get 2 harvest a year with autos. Would love to grow some giant Sativa trees, but not sure all my neighbors would be ok with it.

Neighbors probably love you the government not so much. Hope things change soon so we can all grow trees and share our triumphs together.

Hey,G- I love me some autos, so I'll be in 'n out if you're ok with that !
My light isn't good enough to grow high yielders, but, inexplicably, it does it anyway.... ;)

Hey,G- I love me some autos, so I'll be in 'n out if you're ok with that !
My light isn't good enough to grow high yielders, but, inexplicably, it does it anyway.... ;)

Thanks Carcass

Stop by any time

20200729_135120.jpg

Too hard to take pics if each plant as room is pretty full. The Emperor J's are each marked by the arrow touching top cola.

I ran each plant under a different light to see if any difference could be noticed.

What I found is that the Mars TS series is great for big buds but not so good at frost production. The addition of optic lenses on the leds increase par output and canopy penetration. With the par increase resulting in better frost production.

I would take the smaller frost covered buds over the big buds any day.

Aloha Mr. Gerry! Interesting on the frost vs. mass with the Mars TS series my Braddah . I’m running a Mars TS1000 and a Vipar Spectra P1000 in the tent right now but I’m always rotating the plants. The E J’s are looking awesome! Nice fat tops!

:passitleft:

Aloha Mr. Gerry! Interesting on the frost vs. mass with the Mars TS series my Braddah . I’m running a Mars TS1000 and a Vipar Spectra P1000 in the tent right now but I’m always rotating the plants. The E J’s are looking awesome! Nice fat tops!

:passitleft:
Thanks SS a little hard to see them. I am going to take better pics when I water and rotate them.

Hooe all is well happy growing

20200731_211717.jpg
20200731_211709.jpg

Auto Emperor J's the other 2.

Started defoliation on all plants only couple left to do.

Was able to get a good look at them and it is interesting how different lights can have a such an impact on the bud size, appearance and quality.

According to dates and breeder information they were finished last week or this. But honestly I give them a good week or three. I go by the plant. They are getting water still every 2 to 3 days.

I may chop one early just to have something to smoke but the rest will go till completed.

Happy Growing y'all

Back
Top Bottom