Girl Scout Cookies Xtrm In Coco LED

Yeah, I never use the same amount of nutes. Even at 50ml I'm just a little over half strength. It's recomened by AN to put 4ml per liter so for 5 gallons I'm getting 80ml? I start low and build up as the plant gets bigger. Once it stops the swell in flower I start lowering it again until I flush.

Edit: dropping down towards the end to make the bottle last. I won't drop the strength too much anyways

I had a unknown auto seed fail on me the other day, it was a weeee seed when I put it in the rapid rooter and I was really hoping that it would take. It sprouted but that's where it ended, I'm still trying to figure out what I did wrong.

I had planted it in its final pot using straight coco instead of the hempy style of hydro stones, coco and soil of my other two girls that's growing now, hoping that it would miss the shock of transplanting that the two oldest girls suffered.:reading420magazine:

I'm sorry to hear that. I've never grown autos, was the rooter too moist? After soaking for 10-12 hours I put seeds in straight coco preflushed with a small amount of nutes. The coco dries fast so I cover it until the plant breaks ground. If starting in your final pot you probably don't need it completely saturated. Good luck.

Well I am gonna try to pop another seed but this time I'm gonna go back to a solo cup and transplant it this time only a couple days after sprout. I really want to see if there's a time difference from seed to harvest, its been 5 weeks since my first two girls sprouted but I topped both and while my photo is short and bushy with a lot of pre-flowers my auto is tall and lanky with a lot of marble sized flowers. Its a weird look, I guess I should pop another seed of the same kind as the first one just to see if the lanky growth was caused by me topping her. I'm rambling now I guess I should stop. Stay green my friends.:ganjamon:

Hey raz! Happens to the best of us, good luck with your seeds!

Some pics. I have a lot of leaf tuck/ defoliation to do.
IMAG19341.jpg
IMAG19352.jpg
IMAG19362.jpg
IMAG19373.jpg

RH went up so I put on some duct to the window again

Very nice man, you will be bathing in buds in no time. It starts as a creek, water just few feet, buds for eyes to meet, then it gets so deep, then you trim the leaf. Dark is where the bud rests, passing all the dank tests! Bowl is fuller what a thrill, few puffs in and comes the chill! Damn! :thumb: :Namaste:

Hey tomula! Thanks for the poem!

So I need to get in there and start pulling leaves I don't think they will stretch too much more. Any advice? I'm apprehensive to start the defoliation.

Every leaf that shades bud you tuck away or it goes, do it in one sweep or in few phases, I leave as much leaves as possible as they are your buffer zone and light collectors. Also clean the lower tiny buds that will surely suck energy from the big flowers. :high-five:

Hope I'm not hijacking... This is how I collect runoff:

image18161.jpeg

I drilled a hole in the runoff tray, built a 3.5" high platform, and capture runoff in a cake pan...

Looking grand BF!

Hey, that's pretty cool! Thanks!

IMAG19502.jpg

Working on defol. Mailman came to distract me. I didn't even finish one plant. Lol

IMAG19531.jpg

Two fans on the bottom for even circulation

IMAG19541.jpg

Two fans on top, no bud rot for me this round!

Back
Top Bottom