Girl Scout Cookies Xtrm In Coco LED

they look great man :goodjob:

:thanks: sir spart. This pic is for you!
IMAG18712.jpg

They are taking off now! A little too dark green though, I think. I'll do a little less nutes in my rez when it's fill up time. I'll wait about a day and do some more tucking. This is my second grow with AN ph perfect. I gotta say, I love it. No ph meters or drops here! I really like how easy it is but between RO water and nutes. It's just so expensive. I'm going to do this next grow.

Coco hydro organic - Easy & cheap - Water daily

Tap water and organic fertilizer from home depot! Maybe some soil acidifier. I'm giving Dr earth soil and flower girl fertilizer a try before my coco grow. Those baby gsc xtrm will go to flower in a week or two in my little box. I need to have a better understanding of the stretch in flower for my scrog. It's just a side thing though

well the "norm" is with a scrog is to wait til 70% of the netting is full before flowering then continue to tuck the until actual bud formation begins not just preflowers but actual budding sites. your plants can almost triple in height before slowing to flower properly.

IMAG1877.jpg

Tucked some more and mixed 5gal RO with AN PH perfect sensi bloom and AN big bud. 21ml of A+B bloom 9ml big bud. I have to change out my wall fan. It's too big for the tent and I'm not getting the coverage I need for flower

Edit: just for the record I do not add any extra cal/mag or epsome salts. The AN nutes have been perfect for my LED coco grow

So you vegged these for 12 weeks? I thought mainling was supposed to not need a scrog? I'm curious why you went ahead and did. I'm a couple weeks away from harvest and starting next grow which will be GSC mainlined. Looks like your doing well.

So you vegged these for 12 weeks? I thought mainling was supposed to not need a scrog? I'm curious why you went ahead and did. I'm a couple weeks away from harvest and starting next grow which will be GSC mainlined. Looks like your doing well.

Hey jasper welcome and thanks! The plants all came up around 6/28 but I didn't count weeks. Sounds about right. I was ready to go longer in order to get the best yield I can. The tutorial I saw on mainlining used modified tomatoe cages and I didn't want to deal with that. Plus I wanted my tent filled up. My gsc grew really slow. It's a slow growing strain to begin with but all the heavy pruning,I know I stunted them in early veg. Next time I'll top and go straight to scrog. I really liked the idea of even nute distribution. I'll continue to mainline plants that go into my flower cabinet since its small. Oh also some came out mangled looking because of the node spacing. The scrog is helping to even out my canopy.

IMAG18781.jpg
IMAG18792.jpg

Some teaser pics from my cab. Idk how many weeks she is but not too far along. Plumping up though the gsc xtrm so far doesn't have too much smell but it looks pretty frosty and it should be a good yeilder

Glad to have you in here veinz!

They have slowed down a bit. I was hoping they would have stretched more so I could do more tucking but not today hopefully tomorrow.
IMAG18902.jpg
IMAG1880.jpg

Temp in room
IMAG18811.jpg

Temp on side with a lot of air movement
IMAG18831.jpg

Side where fan doesnt hit, need a couple smaller fans
IMAG1887.jpg

Took out the venting to my window. No issues with heat. lights on during the day, Off at 7pm so the room temp drops.

I'm not quite sure how I have never seen your journal. Kind of amazing really with how much time I spend reading on here and the fact that you follow mine... Glad I found it at this point so I can watch you finish these. Looking great man!

RM, tardy to the party but that's alright. You came in at a great time!
PW, thank you. Next time I scrog I'm just going to top and scrog. This took too long.
Thanks, Asesino!
Welcome everyone

Here they are pretuck
IMAG18923.jpg
IMAG1893.jpg
IMAG18942.jpg
IMAG18952.jpg
IMAG18961.jpg
IMAG18972.jpg

I think the flowers are starting. Is this my last tuck?

Here they after tucking. I hope I can fill the net
IMAG19001.jpg
IMAG19012.jpg
IMAG1902.jpg
IMAG19033.jpg
IMAG19042.jpg
IMAG18991.jpg

IMAG1898.jpg

Just for fun.

Back
Top Bottom