Girl Scout Cookies Xtrm In Coco LED

Started the lst on the 4 plants, then topped again at the 3rd node. Also first watering today. Waited a few days to feed since I took off so much plant.
IMG_61735.jpg
IMG_51236.jpg
IMG_117932.jpg
IMG952668.jpg

The runt

You could have the dirtiest tent floor I've ever seen :rofl::laughtwo::rofl:

Ladies look nice but that floor man I freak out even if I have a few drops of anything on it :goodjob:

I have been trying to find out if anyone does GSC in a scrog. This is the first grow I have come across to do it. I'm planning to do this on my next grow. Good luck and I'm another one watching to see how yours turns out.

You could have the dirtiest tent floor I've ever seen :rofl::laughtwo::rofl:

Ladies look nice but that floor man I freak out even if I have a few drops of anything on it :goodjob:
Thanks! lol yeah, I dump the run off on the floor. I figure it adds humidity. I'll clean it eventually and once they are in flower I'll use a wet vac.

I have been trying to find out if anyone does GSC in a scrog. This is the first grow I have come across to do it. I'm planning to do this on my next grow. Good luck and I'm another one watching to see how yours turns out.
Hey :welcome: to 420 mag and my grow jasper! This Is my first time growing gsc, scrogging, and mainlining. I'm not sure what to expect. So far it'slow. Should have topped them sooner. It was a waste to grow the plant so big but that's ok. All the plants are starting to have new growth where I topped. The runt is going really slow. After the "hub" is formed it should be a lot faster.

Pictures later :passitleft:

hey BF,

the mainlining technique is not one that I have attempted myself, looks like once they get going again it will be a good base structure for them.

I had a problem with bare wire like you are using for the lst, it cut into the stems as the plants get bigger. something coated or soft is the go :thumb:

keep up the good work.

I was tired of handling runoff water from my dtws. I built a base out of scrap 2x4 and let my saucers overhang above cake pans. I drilled holes in the saucers and it has made collecting runoff a breeze. It cost me 3.5" of vertical height but worth every bit of it. I'll post a pic later if you wish. Looking good!!

I was tired of handling runoff water from my dtws. I built a base out of scrap 2x4 and let my saucers overhang above cake pans. I drilled holes in the saucers and it has made collecting runoff a breeze. It cost me 3.5" of vertical height but worth every bit of it. I'll post a pic later if you wish. Looking good!!
Welcome in, Spitz! That's a great idea! I definitely have to do something for flower. I was thinking 2 or 3 gal buckets, pots stacked on buckets lid with a drain installed on the bottom so I can vacuum. It all sounds great in my head but I'm way lazy and will probably just vacuum out of the saucer. Love to see a pic though!

Speaking of DTW!!!!
IMAG17953.jpg

Testing the set-up. Even flow!
IMAG17962.jpg
IMAG17975.jpg

Just finished setting this up. Probably should have done it a week ago. It leaks a little as of right now but I'll fix it... Later

That's pretty awesome! I tried a similar setup and had to have it operational in 2 days. I didn't have any leaks but the drip rings were lower than my res water level and the damn things went on siphon. I had to introduce some pinhole leaks inside my loop. I really like coco. Is your Sensi coco line the PH perfect series?? Good luck!

That's pretty awesome! I tried a similar setup and had to have it operational in 2 days. I didn't have any leaks but the drip rings were lower than my res water level and the damn things went on siphon. I had to introduce some pinhole leaks inside my loop. I really like coco. Is your Sensi coco line the PH perfect series?? Good luck!
I had the same problem originally.
IMAG1796_1.jpg

I use a 30 gal trash bin normally and have my siphon break right above the water line so that it just falls into the bucket. I put drippers on the end since I don't need a lot of air flow.
1472322090935-1643679720.jpg

Here is my line-up. I use the ph perfect and so far I've been loving it. Used it last grow too. I have been putting 3ml of each part of grow into 5 gal of RO water. I don't check my ph. This whole time I've just dropped it in, stirred and watered. Perfect for the lazy grower. I really like coco too and am going to try my hand at organics next grow. I love AN but in ledrf thread he is using Dr Earth dry fertilizer, Epsom salts, soil acidifier, and some pk boost for flower. I plan to use Dr Earth homegrown for veg and flower girl for flowering. Both are dry fertilizer, I got homegrown at home depot 4lbs for like 10$ I'd like to see how different coco with nutes and organic coco will be. I just put half a bag of coco into a bucket and threw in 3 handfuls of Dr Earth homegrown to get things going while I wait for this grow to finish

I have found it a lot tougher to train and keep a plant uniform when it has a staggered node structure rather than nodes that are opposite of each other. My current manifold on PurpePiss1 has that same genetic trait. Part of the reasoning for not fluxing it.

Back
Top Bottom