Girl Scout Cookies Xtrm In Coco LED

:passitleft: Ummm that progress :bravo:
:thanks: I swear it's the coco not me. Its just so easy In coco. When I was in ffof my plants were nothing like this. I was having ph problems and nute issues. When I have a proper place to grow I want to see what I can do with docs kit. Until then I'm loco for coco!

you plan on topping them I just put some seeds in water today to start germinating for my next grow I think I will try and mainlining them
Hey thanks for telling me about mainlining! Looked into it. I like it. I'm thinking of mainlining into a scrog instead of a cage. How do you plan to go about that grow?

Makes me want to try coco. What nutes do you use and what brand coco?

Hey ud so many options! Check out ledrf grow videos. I didn't like botanicare coco, too much perlite. So I'm using canna coco now. db is using California substrates coco. I just checked the site and it reads that the coco is buffered with calmag. As far as nutes, I grew some great plants with Fox farms trio and tap. Just no big blooms but add cal mag. Or floranova bloom is great 1 part base nute you can use from Start to finish. Check out the lucus formula! From what I understand though, any nutrient should work just need to account for cal/mag and multifeeds. For me, I use advanced nutrients ph perfect sensi coco. I mix it into RO mix and water. It's so easy aside from carrying jugs of water and price. My line up right now is great white, sensi grow A+B, sensi bloom A + B, big bud, and overdrive

How I grow in coco Youtube videos and pics

Coco Growing

Edit: Also check out db003 threads in his signature. he's growing coco too

hey there BF,

plants are cruising along nicely there, good work.

I will add a plus 1 to using lucas formula for coco, start at 3/4 strength and build up. That's all I have ever used so far.

keep up the good work BF :)

:thanks: I swear it's the coco not me. Its just so easy In coco. When I was in ffof my plants were nothing like this. I was having ph problems and nute issues. When I have a proper place to grow I want to see what I can do with docs kit. Until then I'm loco for coco!

Hey thanks for telling me about mainlining! Looked into it. I like it. I'm thinking of mainlining into a scrog instead of a cage. How do you plan to go about that grow?

Yea I'm loving the coco also even though I mixed it with foxfarm soil. My plants are doing pretty good for no nutes. My GSC didnt make it. Popped out the soil looking like a peanut instead of a plant. never opened up and I checked it for a foreskin

Yea I'm loving the coco also even though I mixed it with foxfarm soil. My plants are doing pretty good for no nutes. My GSC didnt make it. Popped out the soil looking like a peanut instead of a plant. never opened up and I checked it for a foreskin

Yeah your plants look great, sorry to hear about the gsc! Do you have another seed to try again? Looking forward to your pic update today. I can't post any pictures for some reason

After
420-magazine-mobile803535942.jpg

:goodjob:
Very nice BedroomFarmer! I'm working on four Girl Scout Cookies of my own right now so I'll follow your progress and learn from your savvy bedroom wisdom!
:bravo:

Yeah your plants look great, sorry to hear about the gsc! Do you have another seed to try again? Looking forward to your pic update today. I can't post any pictures for some reason

nah it was a free seed from an order. prob. replace it with a creme Mandarain. Just got 2 red poisons going. Will try to get pics up later tonight. Just about everybody has Pistols now

is mainlining an extreme form of topping?

nah it was a free seed from an order. prob. replace it with a creme Mandarain. Just got 2 red poisons going. Will try to get pics up later tonight. Just about everybody has Pistols now

is mainlining an extreme form of topping?

Oh yeah. I had some free seeds once and they grew so strange if they even germed. Creme Mandarain sounds great. I think I've seen a few people growing it. You should have better luck if its not a freebee. Red poison. Interesting. I'll have to look it up.

I'm still reading about mainlining. I learned about it from Db003 but I wouldn't say it's extreme. It only looks that way because I was letting my plants grow out hoping that the stunted one would catch up but it's slow going. You just top above the third node basically. Cut all the lower growth and the two branches that come out are the main hubs (I guess) to the plants canopy. I'll look for a pic. I don't feel I explained it correctly

single-node-to-create-main-lining-manifold-hub-sm.jpg

Not my picture, just taken from the internet.
You just keep topping for more colas.

Oh yeah. I had some free seeds once and they grew so strange if they even germed. Creme Mandarain sounds great. I think I've seen a few people growing it. You should have better luck if its not a freebee. Red poison. Interesting. I'll have to look it up.

I'm still reading about mainlining. I learned about it from Db003 but I wouldn't say it's extreme. It only looks that way because I was letting my plants grow out hoping that the stunted one would catch up but it's slow going. You just top above the third node basically. Cut all the lower growth and the two beaches that come out are the main hubs (I guess) to the plants canopy. I'll look for a pic. I don't feel I explained it correctly

same for me. got a bunch of Cream of the Crop seeds for free and NONE of them popped. all of my paid seeds have popped. My auto lemon was free and it was my biggest plant til this week. the white widow/Big Bud hybrid has gotten taller then it now

I'm still reading about mainlining. I learned about it from Db003 but I wouldn't say it's extreme. It only looks that way because I was letting my plants grow out hoping that the stunted one would catch up but it's slow going. You just top above the third node basically. Cut all the lower growth and the two branches that come out are the main hubs (I guess) to the plants canopy. I'll look for a pic. I don't feel I explained it correctly

You just keep topping for more colas.

That is correct. You can then top each end again creating 4 tops instead of 2, then again for 8. The one above looks like it was topped 4 times, making 8 total colas. Unless it was topped again outside the picture frame

Back
Top Bottom