IMAG1704.jpg

Added great white to my nute regiment
IMAG17063.jpg
IMAG17072.jpg
IMAG17081.jpg
IMAG17092.jpg
IMAG17112.jpg
IMAG17123.jpg

This is the one that fell over. They all look pretty similar, happy with the stability of the strain.

Today is week 3 Plants got transplanted into 2gal canna coco and watered with RO+ 1tsp AN grow A+B didn't check ph
IMAG17142.jpg

presoak
IMAG17154.jpg

Covered roots with great white
IMAG17163.jpg
IMAG17173.jpg

Here they are after final water. I'll wait for them to dry out then water every other day til root pop out the bottom. Then it's drip time
IMAG17183.jpg
IMAG17212.jpg
IMAG17204.jpg
IMAG17193.jpg

Only planted 4 of 5 plants into canna coco. :blunt:

Let us know how you like the GWS? We haven't used anything as far as notes yet (2weeks old) but we have GWS and have been chicken to try it yet thinking they are to young to give anything. This all based on nothing we know just chicken shit lol

Great white can be used on seeds and clones. Sprinkle a little in the hole and drop the seed in or it says to sprinkle some over your rooting hormones on a cutting. It's just beneficial bacteria that helps the roots absorb nutes and vitamins. I would have started sooner but was short on cash. I have used a different root product and I really liked my results. I'll be using great white in place of AN voodoo juice and B52.

Subbed and along for the ride I'll send ya a link for a really nice write up on growing in coco :goodjob:

Thanks for the coco link. That was a good read! I don't PH my nutes only because I'm using advanced nutrients PH perfect and I want to see if it's true. So far no ph problems. If I was using something else I'd make sure ph was in check.

jumping in for the ride.
I seen you over on my thread BedroomFarmer and thought I would have a geez at what you were upto.Your little plants look nice and healthy and off to a good start there. Subbed along now.
cheers :tokin:

Thank you and Welcome everyone :passitleft:

Edit: Following AN feeding chart I will use great white once more then on weeks 1 and 2 of flower. Was going to buy superthrive for B vitamins but heard B vitamins for plants is a waste of money. Anyone?

Looking very nice man :goodjob:

Nice and healthy! :thumb:

Looks like they are happy in there new pots, keep it up BFarmer :thumb:

Hey thanks guys hope all is well. Little update with pics later today. Plants got watered on Wednesday7/27, Friday7/29, and Sunday7/31. Sunday they needed a lot of water to get run off so I will start watering every day. I was rough with one of the plants during transplant so it's a little stunted compared to the rest but I'll wait for it to get bigger then top all the plants at about the 5 node for some scrog training

It's lights out but I took pics anyways
IMAG17582.jpg

Here are all 5. The one in the middle is just extra incase something happens to one of my plants in larger pots. Going to water tonight at lights on. So far I'm happy with the uniformity of this strain. Should make for a nice scrog! Just waiting on the small one to catch up.
IMAG17572.jpg
IMAG17561.jpg

This plant above is the one that is stunted. The roots came apart on this one during transplant. It's starting to grow slowly once it's caught up to the rest I'll top them all.
IMAG17553.jpg
IMAG17545.jpg
IMAG17531.jpg
IMAG17522.jpg
IMAG17515.jpg
IMAG17503.jpg

getting bushy
IMAG17494.jpg
IMAG17485.jpg

Back
Top Bottom