Girl Scout Cookies Xtrm In Coco LED

I think you'd be using your lights footprint a little more efficient if you push them all to the center in a diamond formation. Assuming you have 1 light in the center of the tent. The highest PAR value of any light will be found at the center of its footprint.

Looking good though BF. How many tops are you going for? I just topped my manifold for the 3rd time to give it 8 tops. I think you were ahead of me though

looks like they are getting into gear now man, they would have a decent root system by now, look nice and healthy also.

Hey part! Thanks. Tried to take a pic for you but it didn't come out. Just below the coco surface is all roots. If you carefully pull back a little coco with your finger you can see a lot of roots. Too much pressure and you can feel them breaking. Roots :love: coco. I :love: coco too. I think the heavy prunning slowed them down.

I think you'd be using your lights footprint a little more efficient if you push them all to the center in a diamond formation. Assuming you have 1 light in the center of the tent. The highest PAR value of any light will be found at the center of its footprint.

Looking good though BF. How many tops are you going for? I just topped my manifold for the 3rd time to give it 8 tops. I think you were ahead of me though

Hey ud! Thank you! I am not sure how many tops I plan. Ill let the girls tell me once I put the screen up. The extra plant I had I put into flower and it didn't seem to stretch at all. So I have to make sure the plants are where they need to be when I flip. So as many as it takes to fill the net. I honestly lost count. Some are topped some have uneven node spacing so I'm waiting.
IMAG18321.jpg

I've got two plants per light

:thanks: Mr. A:passitleft:

IMAG18443.jpg
IMAG18454.jpg
IMAG18463.jpg
IMAG18473.jpg

I added 1 ml of advanced nutes big bud to 3gal of ro+ 3ml sensi grow. Going to let them grow out a bit more then tie down some of the taller tops. I want big bushes before I flip
Day 1 on 6/28
So far I like mainlining, and I will do it again. Next time I would top 3 times total when the plant is much smaller and then lst from there.

:welcome: scrog it. I'm hoping to fill it up. They may not get very tall but I plan on doing a scrog.

Nice. Best advice i can give, would be to install the net soon enough before flower to train them. Make em grow which ever way u need to fill less crowded areas etc.

How long do u plan to keep vegging once net is installed? Fill net 3/4 or so then flip?

Nice. Best advice i can give, would be to install the net soon enough before flower to train them. Make em grow which ever way u need to fill less crowded areas etc.

How long do u plan to keep vegging once net is installed? Fill net 3/4 or so then flip?

Scrog it. I've learned a lot from you journals it's good to have you in here. I've never scrog before. Your first scrog inspired me lol. Did lots of research but this strain doesn't seem to stretch much once it hits flower. I wasn't sure if I should fill it up all the way or just do the normal 3/4 of the way and flip. I plan on waiting a week to get more height on the girls then to throw in the net. These plants are over 3 months old at this point so I'll continue to veg for as long as I need to in order to get a good size harvest. I really like how your plants are trained in your scrog. It's a lot simpler then this mainline business. I started two more seeds in Dr earth soil. These are more of a private experiment to see if I will mainline again. Looking forward to your feedback scrog it

I added another 5 gal to my rez. The instructions call for 4ml of A and 4ml of B per liter. 5gal is about 18 liters so about 72ml. The girls look hungry and I put in 30ml of each part. I also never check ph. I've been happy with how easy AN sensi PH perfect has been. The strength they recommend is ridiculous though

IMG_52976.jpg
IMG_53046.jpg
IMG_52989.jpg
IMG_52997.jpg
IMG_53005.jpg
IMG_53019.jpg

This was supposed to be a big update but lost the before scrog pics. :oops: Sowwy
Plants got bushy and big so I put the scrog in. This trellis is from gorilla grow tents but the holes were too big. I laced some string to make it more usable for me. Tucked all the long branches. Hopefully only a few more weeks before flip! I'll probably go GLR next week. I really like using GLR lighting schedule but have been at 18+ lights on for this grow.

Back
Top Bottom