Girl Scout, Lemon Haze, Low Rider Kush

Update time finaly.
20170622_153716.jpg
20170622_153745.jpg
20170622_153738.jpg
20170622_153745.jpg
20170622_153723.jpg
20170622_153749.jpg

So as you can see there doing great. I topped most of them last week. As you can see I FIMed one of them,now she has some funky looking cut off leaves. But I think she will do fine.

Also they are 28 days old today. I don't count the first two weeks of growth. In those two week you don't get much action outdoors. There really working on building a good root system.

Also I went ahead and gave them some nutes today. Went with an Age Old firt, this is a 12-12-12 npk, also hit them with some humis, this helps root structure, also dropped in some cal mag to help out. All this was half strength to start.

Also I have a chipmunk that keeps getting in my pots, any idea how to rid them.

Any opinions or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

So as you can see there doing great. I topped most of them last week. As you can see I FIMed one of them,now she has some funky looking cut off leaves. But I think she will do fine.

Also they are 28 days old today. I don't count the first two weeks of growth. In those two week you don't get much action outdoors. There really working on building a good root system.

Also I went ahead and gave them some nutes today. Went with an Age Old firt, this is a 12-12-12 npk, also hit them with some humis, this helps root structure, also dropped in some cal mag to help out. All this was half strength to start.

Also I have a chipmunk that keeps getting in my pots, any idea how to rid them.

Any opinions or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Looking good JRD, you will probably be putting them in the ground soon because the roots are taking off as shown by the foliage.

As far as chipmunks, a BB gun is the sure-fire way, but mothballs scattered around the pots will all so discourage varmints, if the are chewing on the plants, a mixture of dish soap, cayenne pepper and a water also works, I usually mixed up soap and water, spray the plant and sprinkle cayenne pepper on the plant while the leaves are wet...you are not budding yet so it won't affect the final product and it should train the varmints to avoid the plants especially if the moth balls are still around the plants when budding starts.

If you start to get bug problems I have a recipe for that also.

They will be vegging for at least 2 more months depending the sunlight time in your area, you should have some nice 6-8' trees when finished...when you top and you will be doing more, allow them to stretch a good 6 inches before topping again, that helps with allowing the sunlight get into the undergrowth/bottom branches.

Make sure when you put them in the ground you do at least a 3'x3' hole and add your soil mix as filler, don't compact the soil to much and keep extra soil to add as it naturally compacts.

You should have a SUPER harvest!

My summer outdoor grows had 6-8ft trees with pounds per plant yields so you are in for a lot of fun!:thumb:

Thanks old timing. I was planning on using some fox farms to fill the holes with. I would never recommend using the soil in the ground. I find that I like to make my own concoctions when it comes to the soil, never just use one thing in that.

I forgot about moth balls . I used them a few years ago and they worked great for masking the smell also. Nut honestly if you have never growin a plant you won't know what true cannabis smells likes. Neighbors are completely oblivious to it.

Hell I even went as far as buying a cintranella plant, lavender, lemon ball, and mint plants to put around the yard.

I like the soap and cyanne pepper thing. I could try this, will this also rid small insects that like to eat them. I do have the sns217 though.

Again thank you for responding to my journal.

Thanks old timing. I was planning on using some fox farms to fill the holes with. I would never recommend using the soil in the ground. I find that I like to make my own concoctions when it comes to the soil, never just use one thing in that.

I forgot about moth balls . I used them a few years ago and they worked great for masking the smell also. Nut honestly if you have never growin a plant you won't know what true cannabis smells likes. Neighbors are completely oblivious to it.

Hell I even went as far as buying a cintranella plant, lavender, lemon ball, and mint plants to put around the yard.

I like the soap and cyanne pepper thing. I could try this, will this also rid small insects that like to eat them. I do have the sns217 though.

Again thank you for responding to my journal.

Back in my day the mixture was peat, well done compost, chicken shit with shaved Styrofoam to keep it from getting to compact.

I made my own fish emulsion...which was a disgusting process and would not recommend anyone trying unless they have a good stomach...and injected anhydrous ammonia which I would never recommend for anyone to try unless they are trained in the proper handling...It will kill you faster than you can react!

For bugs grasshoppers, and mites I used a organic soap called Basic H made by the Shackley company, I mixed that with pure lemon oil and water and sprayed the plant top and underside, it didn't affect the taste of the final product, I just quite using it a couple weeks before chopping the trees down. The only thing was if it rains, you have to re-apply it because it washes off quite easy.

You could use your SNS 217 until flower and after that switch to something like I used thay won't affect your harvest& quality.

Like I said before, you are in for some exciting months ahead...it is amazing how these "weeds" grow outdoors with care and nature's help!

Keep us posted, I want to see trees again because i am now confined to indoors...in a unfamiliar soilless grow...and miss tall plants!
Plants_6-12-17_001.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom