My First Grow Auto Ultra Lemon Haze

Menova

Hi guys

2rrauio.jpg

As i usually say before ; Sorry for my poor english ( Trying to improve : )

Marijuhana is illegal where i live now. I must find a street dealer for smoke low quality shit. All weeds with seeds in my country. If told the truth , i never smoked a real marijuhana without seed and with full potential. Because it's impossible to find here. Also it started to be an expensive for my budget. I every day pay like 80$. It costs like 2500$ every month. This price is not much acceptable for me. That's why i decided to save my money , stop to contact with street dealers and smoke a real weed.

Shortly i find a webpage for buy the seeds and ordered Ultra Lemon Haze strain. I even dont know why i choised this strains. I just saw that this strain won some cups and i ordered. I tried my chance with autoflowers because of short lifecycle and i have no grow experience.

I put my seeds and now i am in day 40. I would like to share some pictures and a video.. Also more experience growers may tell me how much they will be big more.

My system is low budget. I have a big house and i put them in non-using room.

Pots
I have 14liter pots , it's close to 4 gallon.

Lights
I realized that my light was hps when i bought my grow materials. Thats why i started with 600w Hps on top. I had also 3x 60 or 70w fluorescent light and i put them vertically to sides of plants. And i moved my 400w mh garden projector near to my plants. I think that i have totally 1000w light for my plants. I read that autoflowers doesnt need a light schedule and they grown under 7/24 light from seed to now.

Soil
Biobizz Mix

Aircondition
Two half-opened window for air circulation and 2fans. 1fan for hps , 1fan for flowers

Nutrients
Advanced Nutrients '' Micro '' Grow '' Bloom '' Set , Big Buds from A/N

Autoseeds company says that you can take 80 gram indoor and up to 100 gram outdoor for this strain. It's enough that if i will get 50 gram per plant. I have no experince and i am sure i did wrong pretty much things. But they looks healthy for now.
I made topping for 2 of them for understand the difference of this method. Height 60cm of each plant. I actually dont know when they started to flowering.

So guys. What you think about them. How much they will get big. They are so tiny , so small buds for now. Many pages says different lifecycle about this plant. Some of them 70 days some of them 100. I will happy about your answers , advices. And sorry again for my english. I will try to update this thread and share my experience with you.

Good job on the lights and setup, not sure open window will keep you cool enough but plant looks good. Keep up the good work.

Millertm

Thats a lot of light �� nice first grow �� good luck

Yes mate , i am trying to make them happy.
Thank you.

Good job on the lights and setup, not sure open window will keep you cool enough but plant looks good. Keep up the good work.

Millertm

Thanks mate. My window stays open all time for now. My grow lights and my window deal with temparature.
26-27c stable

Day 59

Hi guys , i would like to share a some new pictures with you. I am in day 59 of my 4 autoflower ultra lemon haze strain. I don't have ph meter. I give them to my drink water with ph 7.2 ( I know it's too much but i dont have options for now ) I dont have much good conditions for my flowers but i still don't give up.

They still under 1000w mix of mh and hps. My hand microscope sucks and I ordered usb microscope , i will share more good trichomes pictures with you in next 2 days.

Also i add a video. I will be happy to see your answers and advices for a noob grower.

Thanks all !

14wf4vd.jpg

mcx0dl.jpg

a1suv5.jpg

25jzjac.jpg

2ela7b5.jpg

In 8 week flower, water only after 6 weeks. That's what I do anyway.

Cheers

Day 66

Hi guys today i take my risk and cut %70 of big fan leaves. Some buds were blocking the sun of under buds and i dont know why but i just cut them. I read some opinions about it but nevermind.

One small one was looking like this after pruned
6zmrr5.jpg

I can clearly say that my 2 topping autoflower will give much yield than the non toppings.

I cut little bud for test smoke and made fast drying in oven 100Degree 5 min + 1freezer < Repeat it 5 time + put under 30min under hps
After that they see like this

2u5e0m0.jpg

I did not start to flushing thats why i understand that the smell is not perfect for anyone who smoke real weeds. but it was the perfect one i have smelled in my life. I did not see much relaxing effects for now expect of being hungry

I would like to ask a question. Can you look to first picture and tell me that '' is this a red amber '' on the picture. I see that many of thc still clear. Turning to amber can start before milky ? I dont know this.

15n7xtt.jpg

15n7xtt.jpg

Thanks !

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom