Gnats Help Please

MrCountry

I have transplanted using Fox Farms Ocean Forest and almost immediately notice Gnats in my tent. I have been reading that I should use H202, but I can't find it at any home depot's, lowes, walmart etc. No hydro shops open until next week. Can someone please tell me where I can find the H202 or any other ways to take care of the gnats. Thanks

Thanks for the reply, but am I wrong. I thought I was reading that H202 was a type of hydrogen peroxide. I dont know, maybe I misunderstood, thanks

OK, I just thought it had to be some sort of a plant grade hydrogen peroxide. When using 1 to 4 ratio, do I completely flush the entire pot. Should I also add a top layer of sand and fly strips as well. Just never done it before and want to do it correctly and not cause harm to the plants. I just transplanted to the ocean forest soil today and noticed the gnats after I moved them back into the tent. The tent is clean, has to be the ocean forest soil causing the issues. I want the gnats gone!!!

Water enough so top few inches get wet, they only live in the top inch or so

Yes you can add sand to keep them from coming back, but when I get em the h202 mix usually does the trick

Back
Top Bottom