stevos

DSCF29651.JPG
DSCF29631.JPG
DSCF29591.JPG
DSCF29541.JPG
DSCF29521.JPG
DSCF29511.JPG
IMG_20130214_173058.jpg

Thanks! 3 plants from seed, seeds were a mix of bubba cush and golden goat saved in a baggy from sacks of weed I bought.I think one is golden goat and two are bubba cush.they were in veg for eight weeks,switched them to flower almost six weeks.Im using a 600 w hps and using House and Garden cocos all the way through

Thanks! 3 plants from seed, seeds were a mix of bubba cush and golden goat saved in a baggy from sacks of weed I bought.I think one is golden goat and two are bubba cush.they were in veg for eight weeks,switched them to flower almost six weeks.Im using a 600 w hps and using House and Garden cocos all the way through

I'm using house of garden on my first run of coco. Did you use any of there additives? Also how often we're you feeding her?

I also use Mad Farmer silica shield during veg only along with House and garden's Roots Excelurator. A dude at the grow store said house and garden is great for huge yield, but slightly lacking in taste so he gave me a free sample of an Mad Farmers Moab to use for the last few weeks of flowering to give a little boost. During very young seedling and clones stages I have been also using superthrive. I water with Denver city water, no filtering. My favorite way to get roots started for clones is with a bucket of water with a air stone, with foam boats for my clones, when roots are big enough, I put them straight in to coco, and it works great

Back
Top Bottom