Good news everyone!

Re: Good news every1!

Uhh... female seeds cost more, lol?

Put a small fan on it? to blow on it? Hmm.. think you could explain it a little.. hehe.. sorry I am completely new to this!

You can never start the fans blowing soon enough as the wind outside guarantees strength and stability of the stalk allowing it to withstand the weight of the leaves and eventually buds.

You could also pick off the lowest leaves and fill that pot fuller. New roots will grow from the buried part of the stem.

I have done this to plants that have stretched with excellent results.

Hey thanks everyone! I really appericaite all the help-info that you have giving me! I am just gald that I didn't spend any great deal of money on it! Atleast I know I can grow it! :grinjoint: Well how can I tell the difference between the seed's before I grow them?

The balls/bananas/ or Male Flowers open and release pollen which fertilizes female plants that when flowering show white hairs which then produce seed.
When growing plants from seed if you can obtain feminized seed the chances of growing male plants are greatly reduced to almost none.
So if you are ordering seed be sure to look through Our Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ® and search for fem seed. This will indeed reward your vigilant efforts with tasty buds that are not only smokable but contain the all important THC.

+Rep

Well I didn't by my seeds.. I got them free from a bud I got from either my friend or my brother! So I didn't spend money on it.. So go to that to find our witch one is a female, or Male... cause I am just getting the seeds for free from friends!!!:grinjoint: I have another question = Couldn't I use the Leaves and stuff for making things like cookies, or bowrnies? even thou its a male plant?

:smokin:Sorry for all the question <--- Noobie!!!:cheer:

"Couldn't I use the Leaves and stuff for making things like cookies, or brownies? even thou its a male plant?"

NO

Hey thanks guys! :tokin: Now I am on a quest for female seeds!!!!!!

well if your location is correct you will need some light also. dont worry cfl (compact floroscent light) are cheap and easy, for $ 10-15 per bulb (40 to 45 watt) at walmart (look for the 150 and 200 watt replacement bulbs) but anyways the plants need 16 to 18 hours of light per day, more than you get in a maine winter. i suggest you read up on growing with CFL's and be ready for when you get some seeds. also there is no way of sexing (telling if it is male or female) a seed.
hope this helps, drew

Back
Top Bottom