Good Shit Amnesia Express Soil Corona Lockdown 2020 Debut Grow Revisted

it is fully half of the entire growing process, the drying and curing. Not doing it right can ruin 3-4 months of work in the garden.
Well, I doubt I am doing it right. Trying and pretty much succeeding at keeping room between 44-55% RH anyway. I dont think I can keep to that rigorous a fan schedule my timer only has eight inputs per outlet.

Should I be checking and what would I be looking for, mold? Over drying? How does one spot those things?

dry up to the point that the branches snap, but do not break. I know this is vague, but once you have seen it, you will now what I mean.
Mold almost never happens in a drying room with a bit of air exchange... it happens once you enclose too wet of weed in a jar. Drying you need an accurate hygrometer... for mold, you only need your nose.

Well, I doubt I am doing it right. Trying and pretty much succeeding at keeping room between 44-55% RH anyway. I dont think I can keep to that rigorous a fan schedule my timer only has eight inputs per outlet.
I suggest any of the new smart plugs to control your fans. I use WYZE plugs here, and I could turn stuff on and off every minute if I wanted to, not that it would be good for fans or lights to do that, but I can.

I suggest any of the new smart plugs to control your fans. I use WYZE plugs here, and I could turn stuff on and off every minute if I wanted to, not that it would be good for fans or lights to do that, but I can.
@emily's
@BudShark
Well, this is where we are at now.
Yellow is yellow....trimcomes slowly ambering up

Attachments

• 20200626_071426.jpg
    20200626_071426.jpg
    777.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 20200626_071414.jpg
    20200626_071414.jpg
    381.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 20200626_071410.jpg
    20200626_071410.jpg
    845.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 20200626_071408.jpg
    20200626_071408.jpg
    844.2 KB · Views: 51
Leotattoo420, If your humidity is not above 65 percent, a cool dark space is all that is needed, make sure you check on them, but its an easy stage, If your humidity is low and temp high, that is not good, will dry too fast, you want to keep them in a cool dark and humid best would be 50 pct but can be as low as 40 to cure, cool helps. Only use your fan if your humidity is really high and only to move the air around a bit, not directly on the plant. Cheers, You sure got some nice cola's there.

@emily's
@BudShark
How does this look above?
Good Day, Leotatoo420, I cannot tell from picture, how long have you had it drying at 50 RH and 63, its a perfect environment, I purchased some small hygrometer to put in the jars, if humidity in jar after 1st day is to high, leave jar open for a day, and try again, you can dry them in the jar if you put them in to damp. I have only done this twice and its just a matter of knowing what humidity your buds are at, small buds dry faster, when in jar, humidity his shared from big buds to small buds to even it all out, so no worries if its a bit damp. Cheers hope this helps, I am no expert, learn as I go. Cheers again

Hey folks,

The tricomes on these girls are very slow to amber, and even the cloudiness is muted.
In any event, having never grown this strain b4, I dont know what at all to expect. IDK if this coloring is really bad, I dont know if all thoa browning is really bad, or if they are to dry, or what.

I could use whatever advice.

The lights are like 24 inches above them on full. RH is 50, temp 68.

@Budget LED
@Emilya

Attachments

• 20200703_221129.jpg
    20200703_221129.jpg
    807.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 20200703_221112.jpg
    20200703_221112.jpg
    738.3 KB · Views: 51
Thats the way I do it, to a point. Since everything I produce is for my consumption, it doesn't need to be pretty.
Are those bowl trimmers worth it? I spent four hours trimming, but I trimmed, dried, trimmed again, and now they are curing in jars. I do think I overdried however, and perhaps tanked them a little early. They smell great and I have 8 32 oz. Jars and one and a half 8 oz jars. FWTW.

Apologies for the delay. I over participated in the 4th holiday. Yea they look good to chop.

Never used a bowl trimmer but I have been looking at making a tumble trimmer. Some folks here say they work well. I may invest in one. The hand takes a toll if trimming by yourself

I agree, look ready, not going to get any bigger. It looks like a good harvest from such small plants, are they auto's, what strain?

Back
Top Bottom