Growing In Lockdown 2020

I cant really answer that as I only grow photo plants. If light absolutely does not matter on autos then I would say yes lose it. Maybe someone that grows autos can chime in. I would think they still need the rest period.

Some people grow autos under 24 hours of light so I know its possible I currently have them 18hours on and 6 off, I keep my tent open all day. I have definitely seen grows with temps in the high 80s my understanding was as long as you didnt go over 90 you were ok. I also use a digital ballast for my HPS switched to super lumens setting. But I dont think this issue is heat related. But then again I'm somewhat at a loss for what this is. One member on here in a different post suggested it might just be bad genetics. Has anyone ever seen this before?

Yes i have ran close to 90 degrees as well in the past, you could see heat stress but still was successful. If this is your first grow you can try it and see how it goes. As far as the deformation im not sure. Possible genetics as stated

Back
Top Bottom