Celt’s 2020 Grows

Nice looking breakfast! No trick or treaters here either as we are a long way from the road. I'll be eating candy for a month. Bailey's and coffee is my plan too, that's almost every morning between October and March though hehe. Looking like a beautiful day over here, enjoy it neighbour!

this is my door for Halloween , :cheesygrinsmiley: , ( if you want me to remove just say ) lol
Inked123061957_1335536006778461_5111377590389193789_n_LI.jpg
Lmfao

Spooky Halloween to all my 420 friends, treats on the counter, help yourself, it’s unlikely we’ll run out ;)

9AE4093F-E587-47FC-AC6C-C14CE7FCEBE9.jpeg
1387A7B9-6BBD-4DA4-AC53-855C32B788E5.jpeg
0DB036DE-B427-46A9-9348-E59799065625.jpeg
A88A84CF-C7B5-48AB-9062-791BB3637C6C.jpeg
28434447-0628-4ED1-99A8-B06D1A33E600.jpeg

Well short of a lethal dose , but we can have one hellava party and stay permanently stoned for quite a while :rofl:

I could only Dream of a bounty like this. Awesome job.

Clear and cool on the south shore this morning. At least that nasty wind has stopped for a while. Near froze my ass off up on the mountain on Friday. Only two t or t's, neighbors kids that moved away over a year ago. They know where all the good stuff is. lol Nice breakfast Celt. I seldom miss a Sunday morning wake and bake with a Bailey's and coffee. Enjoy your day all.:smokin:

Good day friends and growmies

Just thought I would give a final update on this years outdoor grow and plans for the future.

Final tallies on the Blue Dream girls with the LOS girl from the west garden plot coming in as the heavyweight champ this year at 536g (~1.2lbs) and runner up being the Double Top Twin at just over a pound, 473g. The other twin and the monster Cluster Bomb had mould and rot issues that took them out of the running with most of the bud going into the hash pile.

So, over 6 lbs of trimmed bud and about another 5+ pounds in the hash bin. I call that a good year :rofl:

Now for indoors, starting in a few weeks, I will be running a RDWC setup in one half the tent and a LOS grow in the other half, both under 630w CMH DE lights.

I will be doing a sponsored grow for @Dope-Seeds.com , growing Wedding Cake and Dos-Si-Dos from Black Skull seeds which arrived today :)

I will go into more details with the strain and the new RDWC setup when I start the new grow.

Smoke Em if ya got em, if not, I share and won’t run out in the near future :)

I don't know why it took so long for this thread to reach my radar but it is a wonderful journey with beautiful plants. So inspiring. Congrats on the bounty!

Thanks guys, and @Carmen Ray , I would love to be able to grow some of those Landrace Sativas that you and @Lerugged have...having access to untainted Landrace strains would be awesome. Someday maybe, if I ever take that trip to SA with my Sis-in-Law :) or if not, maybe she’ll bring me back some seed her next trip, especially seeing as I supply her with smoke :rofl:

Morning Roosti :)

Still working on it.

It’s a test bed to be proof-of-concept for DIY organic nutes. Same idea as my supersoil, but in liquid form. It’s an idea I had years ago on here when AACTs were a big thing and at the time most told me I was crazy and didn’t understand AACTs, they fed the soil NOT the plant. I disagreed but had neither the time or experience/knowledge to play with the idea.

Earlier this year, I watched @13goody13 grow a plant in his turtle pond water and it brought the idea back to mind and I do have the time now :rofl:

I will go into more detail with the setup when I start my new journal, tomorrow if all goes well, still fine tuning the flows and mixing, then it will be ready to start and then fine tune all the little things involved in RDWC that I don’t know about yet :rofl:

The sad thing is @InTheShed , the first step was digesting some of the ingredients with LABs which works best in an anaerobic environment which sometimes will go septic (yes the sewer smell) depending on the ingredients. Other than the smell when first put in the reservoir, it’s not a problem once the DO levels are drove up, the smell dissipates and once the other micros (from the worm castings yet to be added) start multiplying, it will smell faintly of good compost if at all.

So a couple of days, while testing and modifying pumps and plumbing, my room smelled quite foul :rofl: until I put an exhaust fan directly to the outdoors and ran things some to get the DO levels up.

Back
Top Bottom