Celt’s 2020 Grows

That last round of pics could be BD or Cluster Bomb :rofl: they were pics that got neglected during harvest, took them and forgot about them :rofl:

But going back looking, I would say looking at the bud structure, the trimmed ones are Cluster Bomb, the untrimmed are definitely Blue Dream, I can see the faint colouring that the cold was starting to bring out in them.

:high-five:
Oh, yes.

Hey! Bloody great harvest, mate :bravo:
You should be all set for a hot minute or two now?
I am well set for some time mate...not all dry yet but 2.171kg (4.78lbs)of Blue Dream curing, 253g (about 9oz) of Cluster Bomb curing. One of the twins I put in the hash bin and much of the big Cluster Bomb will go in as well.

Rot was starting to take hold of those 2 by the time I got to them, and while drying, I went away so couldn’t ‘fluff’ the drying racks for a couple days. Wet bud, from rain or washing, is prone to matting together in racks and keeps the localized Rh extremely high allowing mould it set in. Fluffing it a couple times a day helps prevent that.

So, I had some mould in my racks and rather than inspect every piece, I just throw out the bad and the rest goes for hash or oil. I will pull out some of the nicer bud from the big CB and inspect it, if it’s mould free, I will jar it for later ;)

All in all, over 5lbs of trimmed bud and enough trim/bud to make 1/2 lb of hash, I will call it a good season :rofl: and I won’t have to hurry my indoor startup which is good, I want to rework my grow area before I start

All in all, over 5lbs of trimmed bud and enough trim/bud to make 1/2 lb of hash, I will call it a good season :rofl: and I won’t have to hurry my indoor startup which is good, I want to rework my grow area before I start
Wow, nailed it, Celt! :thumb:

Spooky Halloween to all my 420 friends, treats on the counter, help yourself, it’s unlikely we’ll run out ;)

9AE4093F-E587-47FC-AC6C-C14CE7FCEBE9.jpeg
1387A7B9-6BBD-4DA4-AC53-855C32B788E5.jpeg
0DB036DE-B427-46A9-9348-E59799065625.jpeg
A88A84CF-C7B5-48AB-9062-791BB3637C6C.jpeg
28434447-0628-4ED1-99A8-B06D1A33E600.jpeg

Well short of a lethal dose , but we can have one hellava party and stay permanently stoned for quite a while :rofl:

Too funny Nutt, I went to town yesterday to get some groceries and pick up some treats...they had none, all Xmas crap now :rofl:

I found one bag of Oh Henry bars in a cart of left overs. Krista grumped that I didn’t get more. I told her - “I’ve been here 8 years and if I gave one bar to each kid that showed up in those 8 years, I would still have 1/2 a bag for myself” :rofl:

Spooky Halloween to all my 420 friends, treats on the counter, help yourself, it’s unlikely we’ll run out ;)

9AE4093F-E587-47FC-AC6C-C14CE7FCEBE9.jpeg
1387A7B9-6BBD-4DA4-AC53-855C32B788E5.jpeg
0DB036DE-B427-46A9-9348-E59799065625.jpeg
A88A84CF-C7B5-48AB-9062-791BB3637C6C.jpeg
28434447-0628-4ED1-99A8-B06D1A33E600.jpeg

Well short of a lethal dose , but we can have one hellava party and stay permanently stoned for quite a while :rofl:
Just start heading east, right?
Looks kinda badas$!

Is Home Depot sold out of 5 gallon buckets yet?
kinda funny,, i never really thot about it but there must be a messa harvesting and hash making goin on right now,,

i have two brand new home depot 5gal buckets sitting beside me now,, used em last night actually

one thing,, the two buckets took me about a half hour to figure out how to get them apart,, haha

cheers,,

OK that’s just too fkn cool...Krista was grumping about treats for Halloween, so I went to the local convenience store and bought some candy. I bought 6 of these “Shock Rocks” sticks figuring that any more than 6 kids showed up, I would be shocked. Was right , not a single kid :rofl:

Anyway, I tried one of these things, obviously stoned :rofl: they are milk chocolate with popping candy in them. For those that remember Pop Rocks...them and chocolate. Damn things keep popping minutes after the chocolate is gone, and so load, Krista can hear them at the other end of the table :rofl:

Happy Halloween all :)

Back
Top Bottom