CTLeotattoo420 Soil Good Shit Amnesia Express Rona Lockdown 2020 Debut Grow

Should have known better. I DID know better. But this person is an experienced veggie gardener, so I listened. That same person told me the carboard type small pots they are in can go directly into the bigger pot when I do that(when to do that?) I am reluctant to take advice from this person again, but if the paper will break down and it CAN go into soil and WILL break down, tell me that please.

Yer advice is from a veggie gardener...not Cannabis

Even with veggies I was never a fan of those mushy paper pots

So I agree,pull them out when u up pot and burry that long stem down a bit

Good luck

Should have known better. I DID know better. But this person is an experienced veggie gardener, so I listened. That same person told me the carboard type small pots they are in can go directly into the bigger pot when I do that(when to do that?) I am reluctant to take advice from this person again, but if the paper will break down and it CAN go into soil and WILL break down, tell me that please.
When I first started, advice was coming from left to right about what I should do or not do, also there were some trolls who would intentionally give bad advice to try and fuck up my grow. I learned not to trust everyone and their advice. I'm not saying this happened to you, but it did happen to be in the beginning in your shoes.

When I first started, advice was coming from left to right about what I should do or not do, also there were some trolls who would intentionally give bad advice to try and fuck up my grow. I learned not to trust everyone and their advice. I'm not saying this happened to you, but it did happen to be in the beginning in your shoes.

That's aweful, I don't like hearing things like that. I don't want to live in a world where people wish bad to people. I don't understand it... Smh... :passitleft:

Whoever gave this guy bad advice, if it was intentionally..They should be banned or restricted from giving further advice.

It was someone they know personally I believe. You know what.... when I was coming up as a journeyman.... He told me this " one person knows this much l.......l, another guy knows this much l...l. That's a journey...."

Whoever gave this guy bad advice, if it was intentionally..They should be banned or restricted from giving further advice.
Nobody here would ever give that advice ! It happened before he got here !

Nahhh it wasnt that, just someone I didnt feel right about ignoring. Its all good, I pretty mich knew it was contrary to what I was reading, but I kinda needed to prove a point. Its water under the bridge.

Nahhh it wasnt that, just someone I didnt feel right about ignoring. Its all good, I pretty mich knew it was contrary to what I was reading, but I kinda needed to prove a point. Its water under the bridge.

Yeah exactly! Next time you plant seeds and have that light on top the whole time and they pop up normal. You're going to be like "why did I ever listen that advice" :rofl: That's why we live and learn;)

But I should jack it up to 100% then?
Sorry had to read the full thread and stop being an impatient a hole not reading the whole thing before i responded.

I would leave it at 36" and adjust to 70% ish. Just watch them and the stretching will stop.

You will need to transplant tho to prevent them breaking before they start adding new leaves and such.

Then, I would leave it there for a bit (two weeks) and see how they develop. We can evaluate then to see next steps.

Sorry had to read the full thread and stop being an impatient a hole not reading the whole thing before i responded.

I would leave it at 36" and adjust to 70% ish. Just watch them and the stretching will stop.

You will need to transplant tho to prevent them breaking before they start adding new leaves and such.
Soon???

Those beanpoles should have been in new pots with more dirt 3/4 way up their lanky stalks yesterday! Your light hasn't been the issue ...it's been lack of light, correct?

I would transplant now.
Ok, I only had the five gallon fabric pots so thats where they go.

Now for the watering...I have one of those moisture / PH meters. The pH is fine The moisture...I'm reluctant to go off because I don't want to overwater them in the big pots but they're little dry.

I have the light on 18/6...to save some $$, thats ok?

Attachments

• 20200410_093605.jpg
    20200410_093605.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 91
Ok, I only had the five gallon fabric pots so thats where they go.

Now for the watering...I have one of those moisture / PH meters. The pH is fine The moisture...I'm reluctant to go off because I don't want to overwater them in the big pots but they're little dry.

I have the light on 18/6...to save some $$, thats ok?

That's perfect! The light cycle is great!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom