420 Girl Scout Cookie

I recently upgraded my light to get away from the cobs and replaced them with Samsung F Series strips-- two 3500K and two 3000K.

GGL00001.JPG

GGL00004.JPG

I figured I would test them out so here goes:

I popped one Gorilla Glue Auto seed that I got for free from Herbies. I don't know what breeder it is. I'm using DWC with Veg+Bloom at .44 EC.

The lights are set to 100 Watts. The plant is 2 days old.

GGL00002.JPG
GGL00003.JPG

Looking forward to following this one! I am days away from a similar harvest, GG#4 Auto in DWC, but I'm not really happy with my almost finished product. Buds are very airy and not very dense. I hope I can learn from yours so mine will go better next time. GG don't seem to like DWC for me for some reason. Good luck, nice looking plants and set up so far!!

Looking forward to following this one! I am days away from a similar harvest, GG#4 Auto in DWC, but I'm not really happy with my almost finished product. Buds are very airy and not very dense. I hope I can learn from yours so mine will go better next time. GG don't seem to like DWC for me for some reason. Good luck, nice looking plants and set up so far!!
The thing I noticed with this plant is that it likes an unusually low PH. Anything over 5.7 and mine starts to turn yellow. I have to keep it between 4.9 and 5.5.

GGL00015.jpg

This week I raised the EC to 2.14 and Gorilla Glue seems to enjoy being over fertilized I guess.
gggll.JPG
GGL00003.JPG
ggllll.JPG

I flipped this thing to 12/12 a few weeks ago because it was getting too big. I also chopped about a foot off the top before these photos.

Since it is now flowering finally, I trimmed it up and added a trellis.
Autoflowers are different now.

GGL00007.JPG
GGL00006.JPG

GGL00001.JPG

Bad News
So The plant started drooping and sagging out of the blue and the PH jumped to over 7. I changed the reservoir and immediately it jumped to over 7 in 24 hours. I could not for the life of me figure out what was going wrong so suddenly. I inspected the roots and noticed that I had actually severed the plant from the root ball while I was trimming and repositioning it.

GGL00001.JPG
GGL00002.JPG
GGL00003.JPG
GGL00004.JPG
GGL00005.JPG
GGL00006.JPG
GGL00007.JPG

So I was trimming the Gorilla Glue after I placed the trellis and I was rotating it to get to the sides and back. I thought that the root ball was rotating as I turned the lid on the bucket, however the roots had grown around the air stones anchoring it in place. As a result, the net pot twisted and cut the stem right off the roots.
It sucks but I'm moving forward with a lesson learned.

So with that,​

GSC.jpg

GGL00004.JPG

I'm going to be popping this one closer to the top of the hydroton to hopefully get better support for the root ball this time.

Back
Top Bottom