Granddaddy Purp!

when the leaves droop like that, a lot of times it's due to lack of water.. The best way to figure it out is to water it until you get runoff, then check back in an hour and see how she looks.. If the droopiness is gone, that was your problem, otherwise, my bet would be the lack of lighting.

You can also try LST on your plant by tying the top down.. This would allow you to get more light on all areas of the plant.

Good luck on the rest of the grow.

Its true about males. not 100% because nothing ever is but a lot of times they will grow tall as they can so they can disperse their pollen better. a male plant doesnt worry about growing the same way a female does . if you grow the same strain for a while you can start to see a pattern but not always.

I'm under the impression that GDP is a clone only strain so unless they came out with seeds thats probably GDP x something els. Also what kind and watt florescent light is that because it looks like a little tube that i use to start seedlings with and if so thats why the plant is stretched out looking.

Back
Top Bottom