Grapefruit Auto Hempy!

Yes correct. Milky white mostly usually equals head/uplifting effects while some amber tossed in will be more balanced and mostly amber will give you a great deep narcotic stone lol

I read a post recently, cant remember who wrote it. But it was gold advise.

Why grow most strains trying to dial in on the "effects" with tricomes? When we should be growing strains that naturally give the effects we look for and grow them to its full potential "or fully ripe" to get the best results.

It wasn't worded exactly like this, but I loved it and it makes sence to me lol

I just grew this grapefruit only because in my experience, grapefruit gave me the effects I was looking for lol I hope this one does too.
Thank you for reminding me, yes I remember that now. I have smoked a bit of Mama TK already lol. When I took cuts there were some young buds with crystal trichomes and I didn't want to waste it, so I dried it fast overnight for 2 nights and crushed it into my pipe... wow. It is an instant lift and clarity of mind. I fricking love science.

Making some ice-water hash.
Made ice, smashed it into peices. Added pre-feozen pop corn bud and trim into jar, added ice+ some water, shook like crazy for 10 mins. Let ice melt. Strained it and letting it settle now. Will scoop out water and let the sediment dry out before gathering it. Should be ok for my first try.

20191013_091544.jpg
20191013_091544.jpg

From 1 sandwich bag of popcorn buds and trim I got roughly between 1/2G to almost 1 gram. Scale starts counting at 1G and it didn't register lol so its a guesstimate. Would have gotten more im sure If I had used bubble bag instead of gravity to separate water/ice from tricombs. Anyways, my self made hash from home grown plants.

Just tested out some of the hash, its pretty nice.

Bubble's up when on fire, smooth tasting smoke, burned down to an whitish ash and left zero residue on finger's when I squished the burnt ash. Seriously going to keep making this ice/water hash with every harvest now. Got a nice buzzz on the glow.

Well its in jars now cureing. Low yield, but I find that the grapefruit kinda tends to lean on the lower side naturally. So hopefully top shelf buds here. The buds shimmer with crystals so yayyy.

I have never seen a pip that close up... are those indentations on all of our pips?

Lol The seeds are smooth, likely its just the light reflection from overhead and the odd angle.

I joined up just to follow this thread. Ordered my seeds this morning so its perfect timing :)

Very interested to read your smoke report. great job.

The most flattering things Ive read all day ,) Thank you and welcome to 420 mag ;)

Thanks, good to be here :)

I've only skimmed the thread so far as I have to work soon but can you tell me how tall the plant was and if it was particularly smelly lol.

Sorry if you've already mentioned these but as said I've only had time to skim over it so far.

Great thanks. I have a filter but it probably could do with replacing soon.

I've just finished a snowryder from short stuff which they promised would stay between 15 - 20" and it ended up a 35" bush that caused me more headaches than I really want to repeat :D

Thanks again

Well friends this is the end of this thread.
Thanks for joining in the journey and sharing some good times with me.

Ive yet to weight up the haul, but I suspect its about 3oz from 140w led draw at the wall from an auto.

I did successfully gain 17 seeds from this plant for the first time Ive ever tried.

Will post bud pics when its done cureing.

Hope to see you aĺl in my next more organized thread :)

Well the official weight is 2 oz and 11 grams or 67 Grams total. Horrible haul lol but it looks and smells very nice.

Its an auto and I dident do anything other then water it in a close to 3 gal bucket. Either way im happy. Time to get the next photoperiod grow going.

It’s been fun, growmie. This is the bit where it gets interesting - obviously, for you but for us too because after the cure we get to hear your smoke report. I’ll be interested to know if the effects turn out to be what you’re looking for in your meds.
It’ll be great to see what comes along when you pop one of those beans too. Hopefully more delicious cannabis right :rofl: but you know what I mean.
Cheers
Edit: you type fast :laugh: Nice weight! Not to be sniffed at at all. I’d be stoked.

It’s been fun, growmie. This is the bit where it gets interesting - obviously, for you but for us too because after the cure we get to hear your smoke report. I’ll be interested to know if the effects turn out to be what you’re looking for in your meds.
It’ll be great to see what comes along when you pop one of those beans too. Hopefully more delicious cannabis right :rofl: but you know what I mean.
Cheers
Edit: you type fast :laugh: Nice weight! Not to be sniffed at at all. I’d be stoked.

"growmie" lol love it. Yeah man Im super happy that I got more seeds from it for next time ;)

So far Ive only tryed the hash I made from the trimmings and popcorn buds and that was classic bubble hash, sooo yummy and the effects are good. No couch lock or mega munchies. Just awesome body medium body stone with no bring down. .

I will report back with a smoke report too.
Gave some to a bud of mine and waiting for his report also, he uses a vape machine to smoke his ;) I just do 1 hitters and joints. So it will be a good comparison Id think for viewers.

Back
Top Bottom