OG Kush & Girl Scout Cookies Grow

What do you think of these? A buddy just sent me. He started from seed last weekend i believe. Says white dots on leaves. Says he checked for pests and saw none.

Attachments

• IMG_1370.jpg
    IMG_1370.jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1371.jpg
    IMG_1371.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1372.jpg
    IMG_1372.jpg
    429.5 KB · Views: 52
Well in that case I’d do the second pic I sent and also could do the branches as in the first pic. Basically you want to cut the single branches just above a node so the node sites just below it turn into two new branches. When I do it on mine I cut just below the newest growth at the top of the plant and I never cut more than that off that is my technique anyway.

What do you think of these? A buddy just sent me. He started from seed last weekend i believe. Says white dots on leaves. Says he checked for pests and saw none.
I’d say to give them a little time to grow some more leaves. Pretty sure it’s just juvenile leaves is all. The one pic looks like it has raised dots on it which is odd. If they are growing and they do look like they are happy I’d let them go a bit.

Well in that case I’d do the second pic I sent and also could do the branches as in the first pic. Basically you want to cut the single branches just above a node so the node sites just below it turn into two new branches. When I do it on mine I cut just below the newest growth at the top of the plant and I never cut more than that off that is my technique anyway.
I will try this tonight. They napping right now.

Awsome. I told him to leave them be for now. He just nervous is all.
I’d say to give them a little time to grow some more leaves. Pretty sure it’s just juvenile leaves is all. The one pic looks like it has raised dots on it which is odd. If they are growing and they do look like they are happy I’d let them go a bit.

Back
Top Bottom