OG Kush & Girl Scout Cookies Grow

Where did you get that at and does it help with any other bugs or just spider mites? I'm having something eating my girls...I sprayed mine with 3% hydrogen peroxide and now they looked burned smh!

Pictures might help.

I got hemp mites which I guess are about as bad as they come and have been using Green Cleaner from old stage. It works on a variety of pests. It's still recommended that you use something else every 3 or 4 sprays because they build up immunity. Something like Safers Soap. Search the web, it's all there, ha!

I'll also share this home formulation someone suggested to me and said it worked great for spider mites but I have not tried it yet.

"I can say it did not burn my plants and it did as it says. It killed all mites and the eggs. The chopped plant will be easy as you can just rinse those off in a bucket or in the sink. But the others may need to be moved out somewhere you can really give them a good rinse after.

"So far one formula has come out ahead and there are some instruction changes:

1/4 cup Baking Soda
1/2 cup Apple Cider vinegar
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
2 drops dish detergent
1/4 Teaspoon Epsom Salts

Take a cup of very hot water and desolve the epsom salts,take rest of ingredients and place in a clean 2 liter bottle and let work out. Add epsom solution. Add water to fill to 48ozs(3/4 full).Shake well.

TO USE: Cover soil/medium with plastic,with lights off mist plant all over,especialy under leaves,
Wait 20 mins,then spritz off with clean fresh water shaking as much water off plant as you can.
The fresh water spritz rinse will remove the solution along with the desolved remains of the mites and their eggs.

Have fun with your new "Mite Eradicator"

Note by MrFixit: Water plants 1/2 hour before spraying. This will help keep your plants from absorbing the spray.

This solution has been tested and used as directed will not burn plants,the rinse is very important though as it removes the spent solution before it can concentrate and burn the plant. It also removes most of the dead mites and eggs so you don't end up smoking them.

The formula can be diluted further,to 1 liter and it will still kill the mites but isn't as effective at dissolving and removing the mite parts.
Since removing the mite debris is desirable,I recommend the stronger solution,just remember to rinse and shake.
This formula is alkaline(about 7.8-8) so please remember to rinse.

Mite irradication is absolutely assured and guaranteed if used as directed.
I've never seen ANYTHING work this well for mite irradication!!
I used to gas my booths for mites,it worked but they came back,I haven't seen a living mite in a long time now.They haven't come back,partly because of cooler weather,partly because I hosed the Roses that were infecting everything with the formula and wiped out all the mites during testing."

Pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200514-095520_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200514-095520_Gallery.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 56
Seen this and thibking about using it...thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200514-142715_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200514-142715_Chrome.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20200514-142631_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200514-142631_Chrome.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 58
Took some new pics this morning. Flushed after last week and fed last night after revile. Also have been foliar feeding 2x a week about 15 minutes before lights out. The pics don’t really do the plant the justice they deserve. In the future I will use a tripod and Sony a6 that takes some really nice macro shots.

Also FYI for the few people following, my username will most likely be changed due to circumstances outside of my control. I may be back with a similar or possibly totally different name. It’s in the admins hands now.
Thank you all for the support
337F0FE9-D618-429B-81CF-67BACACFC3C9.jpeg
BB80F2E2-1FC8-4CA4-9FCD-85504A29F041.jpeg
F5C76936-0EDB-4C26-BD79-6B6631B6F347.jpeg
BF81EA74-8866-437E-BE46-554F793920AD.jpeg
B8BAE98D-FF04-4F79-BD1F-FBC2A5A29271.jpeg
A99DC627-AD0E-4465-8A36-4D6209947CBA.jpeg

Hey Slap a lot of puss, ha! Subbed up, I'll go back and catch up when I have more time but wanted to let you know the link in your Sig does not lead to your first post.

:passitleft:

Yes I changed the link issues and should be correct now. There’s not much to it lol I started after 1 week of flower but the pictures show the story. The admins are going to make me change my name.

How many nodes on this girl? I want to top bit can not decide where

man it is tough to count in the pics but I’d say about 6. Also since they are clones I’m not sure how they grow out since it was basically a branch turned into a plant and doesn’t have a clear leader. Let me look back at my pics and see if I can’t edit or circle where I cut at. Maybe that will help. Gimme a bit. Plant looks great though

man it is tough to count in the pics but I’d say about 6. Also since they are clones I’m not sure how they grow out since it was basically a branch turned into a plant and doesn’t have a clear leader. Let me look back at my pics and see if I can’t edit or circle where I cut at. Maybe that will help. Gimme a bit. Plant looks great though
Thanks man. No rush. I want to top this weekend. I have the same problem counting. Alternating nodes because it is a clone. I was thinking 6 to 8 so we in the same ball park.

Thanks man. No rush. I want to top this weekend. I have the same problem counting. Alternating nodes because it is a clone. I was thinking 6 to 8 so we in the same ball park.

i have been sitting here staring at your pics and I’d be lying to you if I told you I know where to cut. I’m not positive it will make a difference honestly, due to the alternating nodes. I really think you will have to top on the branches which is more pruning I guess. I circled where I would cut in a day or so. You can try with one branch and see. If it splits and doubles you win and can go on to the others but. They may get quite heavy. Or you could do the fim technique in the same spot.
0FF6C891-F748-4357-A7CA-3B4F1A40C031.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom