GRBigBud616, 2018 4x8 Tent, Multistrain, Drain To Waste In Promix, First Grow

No I haven’t tried them yet. But there are some great growers on that thread and the way they all talk about them on there...and listening to some of the reports...I gotta give it a shot. Nobody around my neck of the woods has ever even heard of it. I want to expose some of my circle to that. Very rural here!

No I haven’t tried them yet. But there are some great growers on that thread and the way they all talk about them on there...and listening to some of the reports...I gotta give it a shot. Nobody around my neck of the woods has ever even heard of it. I want to expose some of my circle to that. Very rural here!

Thats cool, bring something that fringe to a place like that. That area may become known for it! What a good idea

the biggest bb when i got home from work
after

not much going on for today, just continued with lsting..... everything seems ok in the tent today.... Hope everyone is having/had a great day time to go take a couple rips off the bong!!!!

Hope everyones having a good weekend... just sitting back burning a few this morning watching the sprinklers come on watering the grass lol... I love saturdays lol dont gotta do shit... hope everyone has a great day..... Ooooo yea Nd I put 2 co2 bags hanging in the tent... NO R O FILTER yet I'm going to have to pick it up next check for sure... thinking I'm just going to get the hydrologic 300 like u guys were saying if I ever decide to jump to hydro hydro I'd have the capability to produce more water wich will be needed....

Hope everyones having a good weekend... just sitting back burning a few this morning watching the sprinklers come on watering the grass lol... I love saturdays lol dont gotta do shit... hope everyone has a great day..... Ooooo yea Nd I put 2 co2 bags hanging in the tent... NO R O FILTER yet I'm going to have to pick it up next check for sure... thinking I'm just going to get the hydrologic 300 like u guys were saying if I ever decide to jump to hydro hydro I'd have the capability to produce more water wich will be needed....
Good choice. Waiting for water sucks

so that hole cobbin thing can someone kinda just explain the quick rundown of it.. i kinda glanced at it and seen that your curing your weed in corn husks and formenting it? whats the benifits or perks of it.. dose it increaase potency? flavor? cause i looked at it and was like damn ur taking some really good weed and making look like a turd lol.... someone wanna give me the quick low down on it lol... it looked interesting i just havnt had to to research it yet.

so that hole cobbin thing can someone kinda just explain the quick rundown of it.. i kinda glanced at it and seen that your curing your weed in corn husks and formenting it? whats the benifits or perks of it.. dose it increaase potency? flavor? cause i looked at it and was like damn ur taking some really good weed and making look like a turd lol.... someone wanna give me the quick low down on it lol... it looked interesting i just havnt had to to research it yet.

I cant say it does anything more than make your bud taste like shit. Ive never seen God or ended up talking to my toilet plunger. Maybe someone has found a way to make it stronger, but where that strength comes frome eludes me... where COULD it comefrom? I think its just human nature to want something different. I have cob material from the lady that started the conversation. Its suppose to be the real deal. I honestly dont like it

Ok so i need a little bit of help..... With those co2 bags it says not to open the bag unless you are ready to fruit mushrooms.
So dose the bag just produce co2 itself or do i need to grow the mushrooms in order to have co2 produced just kinda confused. cuz i opened the top of the bag were the gases flow out from but do i need to stay misting it and grow them for the co2 to be actually created

could someone shed some light? dont wanna be wasting the bags . and not be giving the plants a lil boost

Ok so i need a little bit of help..... With those co2 bags it says not to open the bag unless you are ready to fruit mushrooms.
So dose the bag just produce co2 itself or do i need to grow the mushrooms in order to have co2 produced just kinda confused. cuz i opened the top of the bag were the gases flow out from but do i need to stay misting it and grow them for the co2 to be actually created

could someone shed some light? dont wanna be wasting the bags . and not be giving the plants a lil boost

Ive never used them.

I could be wrong, but I think the mushrooms grow inside the bag as the gas is being used up. See the below video. Also keep in mind CO2 is heavier than air, it wants to drop to the ground. Keeping it below your plants probably woouldn't be the best set up.

K so I ended up calling out to the grow store were I got them from..... turns out I wasnt supposed to remove the little fabric patch that was on the package were the co2 leaks from... the bags are already pre activated and ounce they shrink up and are all used up then you can open them and fruit the mushrooms... so he recommends that I try and re attach the fabric (I did) to not expose the culture to oxygen... so worst case is I might have ruined them,and if they start producing mushrooms then I'll toss them and buy a few more... ooops....lol
No biggy ......wish would have asked a few ? When I was at the store and not when I got home and they were closed lol...

I could be wrong, but I think the mushrooms grow inside the bag as the gas is being used up. See the below video. Also keep in mind CO2 is heavier than air, it wants to drop to the ground. Keeping it below your plants probably woouldn't be the best set up.
hey thanks for looking that up.....

K so I ended up calling out to the grow store were I got them from..... turns out I wasnt supposed to remove the little fabric patch that was on the package were the co2 leaks from... the bags are already pre activated and ounce they shrink up and are all used up then you can open them and fruit the mushrooms... so he recommends that I try and re attach the fabric (I did) to not expose the culture to oxygen... so worst case is I might have ruined them,and if they start producing mushrooms then I'll toss them and buy a few more... ooops....lol
No biggy ......wish would have asked a few ? When I was at the store and not when I got home and they were closed lol...

Well shit, i learned something

Everyone got fed tonight.. 1/2 gallon at 5.8ph and fed early veg... also increased the blues and whites another 10% so it35/80/80 r/b/w but this is only for a portion of the time.... Ill re draw out the new light schedule so you can see it... slow increases then maxs for several hrs then back down tell off. Kinda cool to use the timers but took me several trys to get them working correctly...

Back
Top Bottom