Great news :)

rome420

ok some genetics have recently fell into my lap and i want to share the love with yall. my friend and his boy were growing in a house. his boy got a dui and possesion. his parents are making them end the op. i am gratefuly taking these fully veged plants. the specimens im getting are two jillybeans,( witch is orange velvet {which is pinapple orange mango} X space queen) and a few Quorkle plants. he is giving me all the lights he has been using, and 10 jack the ripper seeds. I have a phototron that im going to keep one mother in so i can clone and keep a continues cycle gowin. every month or so ill have nug. i have a perfect closet with a grate at the top with about 3x3x5 foot box then another grate that leads out side. i am gunna make a carbon filter for the whole thing and seal off the room so no smell geta out. ill try and put up pics as soon as i get going. im super stoked to get this going. mad love will b going into these girls and id love any advice or tips that you guys have. or if anyone has had any experiance growing with these strains to let me know what works. peace

thank you. i am trying to get a camera worthy of pics, they are already almost done veging. soon to be put into bud asap. should stink something ferice i gotta make a caron filter for my closet any suggestions on what works best

im going to get the white widow clones right now. im to anxiouse (sp) to wait for the other genetics ahah. im guna put then in a photortron now on a 18/6 cycle for a bit and then start to set up my other room. im pumped

just went and picked up three white widow clones, and one g-13
ww
the widows are nice looking good. im gunna give then another day or two to take root some more then im gunna start topping them. i have the three of them in the phototron for vegging.

G-13
the G is lookin alittle on the rough side. it has some kind of root fungus. and it already went into flower. it is a little over a foot tall. i am putting that im my closet for two days to black out the cycles and reset the internal clock of the plant. i need to keep it warm tho i am inbetween a rock and a hard place. idk if i should just continue the 24 hour cycle and see what happesns or put it into a 12 12 and bud the small litlte thing i have now and take a clone off it and try and start over. any ideas. is the blacking it out a bad idea. ive heard thats what u should do if your gunna switch the cycles

i decided to jsut grow out the g-13 and see if i can nurse it back to health in veg and mabey get a clone off it if im lucky. shes in some pretty rough shape. sorry i dont have any pics yet. im workin on a camera. but the bottom of the stalk looks dry as hell and brown but half way up turns to green and some nugs on the branches already, since it was a clone. the pistals are brown but the hairs are white. its a beautiful combonation but i know its not good lol. im going to just use water on it and ro pot it for a few days then slowly introduce the nutes back into it. i hope she makes it i love the strain and would hate to see it go. on a lighter note the white widows are absoluty loving the grow box, ive had them for less then tweleve hours. i tiyed one down to see if they were respoding to light yet seeing as how they are simply clones. the tied down plants branches already responded to the light and are growing up even with the main stalk now. the top has even turned! its amazing how fast these bitches will respond to some love. i trimmed a little for more light to lower branches and left them be for the night. but i saw some of the mothers and other clones already in flower and they are gorgeouse looking plants. pretty big kola nugs for a 7 week flower cycle. gotta love the widow. ill keep posting for sure and ill try and have pics up later. i am in love with maryjane.

Day #3

the big girls came a little earlyer then expected. have two rooms set up now one for veg, one for flower. and a shit load of cfl's. and when i say shit load i mean shit load. i have about 20 cfl's running.

Jillybean- the jilly bean is looking gorgeouse. 30" tall she is already starting to show some nice bud sights. 12 i think was the last count. one is in flower two are in veg

querkle- the querkle was looking a little down but then perked right up. she needs a trim but ill do it when shes fully recoverd from the shock. a little shorter then the jilly but not by much. same numbers as the jilly one in flower and two in veg.

G-13- since the g was already in flower i just put it in with the querkle and the jillybean to flower. hoping it survives im gunna re pot and start flushigh it for a day or two then feed her. im hoping that it will get a little bigger. but it is still looking pretty down

White Widow.- they are looking fucking amazing. they are loving the company of the other 4 in there. they are super reziliant, but need to be transplanted asap. i am doing this first thing tomrow morning. as well as putting the other small four in to 5 gall buckets.

i have alot to do to tomrow. set the room up a little more make some clones and germinate 5 jack the ripper seeds. make an exaust system and drive all over creation to do it. Gotta love subcool tga seeds tho the bitches are looking amazing. peace out

i have a question for a mod. is there any way i could change the name of this thread?

thank you. i am trying to get a camera worthy of pics, they are already almost done veging. soon to be put into bud asap. should stink something ferice i gotta make a caron filter for my closet any suggestions on what works best

There are a few good threads on how to make a carbon filter. Do some looking around and cant wait to see some pics.

Here's that link for ya, this is a great step-by-step... the link will put you on the page and it starts 3rd post down.:
First grow{up coming soon}

Don't really know what to say about the plant without any pics. It sounds strange though. Can't wait to see your rooms, it sounds like you have your stuff together ;-) Good Luck!

thanks for the link. those are some nice carbon filters and have inspierd me to make a dank ass pne. it will have to wait till i get back from my mini vacation to the city this weekend.

day #6

jillybean- the one jilly in flower is fuckin gorgeous. i tried to count bud sights yeasterday and it is impossible. i got to 20 and lost track and that was only on half of the plant. the buds are starting to form nicely. the two in veg are topped, and loving their new home. transplanted them into 5 gallon bucekts yeasterday. and gave them some nutes.

querkle- the one in flower is stinky and about half the size of jilly. this is gunna be some potent shit. the plant was strugling for light so i trimmed some of the leaves and the grow shoots responded nicely by stretching overnight. im about to go tie down the bottem few to give them even more light. the two in veg are looking just as healthy. and are gunna be bushes.

white widow- the widow plants are looking good. i was gunna put themin bigger pots but im gunna wait till they have a substantial root ball so i know that they are healthy. the one i tied down it gunna be a mother and im just gunna keep her in veg and use it for clones. the photoron is a pile of shit. im wating to fase it out of the eintier operation becuase it is just taking up more space where i could be germinating and starting my jack the ripper seeds.

G-13- i put the g in the flower room to get whatever i can posibly manage off of it. it is responding to the cfl's more then i expected. the leaves are taking color back and the buds seem to be growing bigger each day. the bus sights are loaded with trichs. it is going to be some nice bud when its done but i just wont get much poor little girl is still hurting pretty bad. im trying to flush the shit out of the soil that messed with her and then hopefully start to feed her next week and then keep feeding for another 3 weeks, give it two week flush period and then harvest for a little warm up for my big girls.

i am having some problems with my roomates. stupid arguments of pointless shit and just a bunch of bull in general. i am looking to move out of this place by next week witch means i have alot of work to do. i need a house in the woods to myself so i have totaly and complete freedom to do whatever i please without the hasle of others ideas, and others claiming all my hard work as their own. and its more of a lack of respect and pirvacy then any thing. my nug has been taken before. ( like my head stash nug) and i dont dought that if i harvested a bunch of dank that nugs would come up missing. i jsut want to avoid any altercations and i want to enjoy what i get out of my work and not stress over ppl. im just going a bit crazy. thanks for the feed back you guys r great keep them coming

hey all i went on a road trip this weekend down to nyc. got some goos jack down there. crazy weekend but i had one of my roomates checking my babies. the one closet door was closed all weekend and the temps got rediculous in there. the two that are in the flower room are fine. the jilly was looking a little droopy but shes perked back up i fed them some super bloom last night as well. the veg room is looking good exept that i might have spider mites. i had some diatoms i am going to use to try and get rid of them.

jillybean- the one is flower has grown alot since i left. bud sights are looking great. the two in veg got trimmed before i left and they loved it then are liking the room they are in alot.

querkle- shit amazes me. this plants bud sights were next to nuthing when i left and now that i came back she has sprouted mad hairs and is showeing some serious crystals already, this is the begginging of the 3rd week of flower for her.

white widow- they are still small but all of them are looking healthy im getting ready to top the one tall one. the tie down one is looking great.

g-13- this little girl is still hanging on to life. the nugs are still forming but she just lookes so sad. but is deffantly getting some color back in the leaves. will prolly flower for another two weeks and then cut it down, will only get like a 1/8 at the most but hey whatever.

still trying to find a new house and a camera haha sry i mnow u guys are dieing for pics but please dont stop reading if u even have been, these genetics are some of the best in the world, subcool knows his shit. peaceout

i harvested last week sory i left this thread unattended and with no pictures but without feed back i saw it pointless and i dont really want to dispaly any pictures (evidence) on the internet which anyone has access to. but any way i cut my bitches down last week and have had nuthing but problems since, the grow went amazing, the drying and cureing are comoing along very nicely, but the people surrinding me are not coming as nicely. ill leave it at some branches went missing, several times. this has happend before with bag weed i bought. a gram here a gram there. that bothered me but not as much. I can alwyas go buy more, i put my heart, time, and effort into this and they have no respect for any thing i have done. im down to half of a nug from my harvest qitch was prolly only about 1 to 1 1/2 ounces. which i split with my freind who gave me the plants. ill be

Back
Top Bottom