Cola Monster's 2017 Prop. 215 Legal Indoor Breeding Project

Sorry to hear that mate :( hopefully has just had a scare and lost its bearings, have you tried the local animal shelter? I had a cat when I was about 10 that went missing, was gone for almost 2 weeks when we found her, was still on our property but had been bailed up by 2 other feral cats which wouldn't let her go, even tried to attack us when we found them. Hoping for the best for you bro :thumb:

Thanks for the support Feral & you also Conrad, it's much appreciated.:thanks: The worst part is not knowing what happened to him or if he's suffering in pain somewhere and was my fault for letting him out to begin with as I said. It truly weighs on my mind knowing he was just fine until I put him outside and something I'll never forget until the day I die.
I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best as usual just like with my baby girl Mouser who was gone for over a week before seeing her come running across the neighbors field one morning happy as can be to see me.:blushsmile: Thanks again mates!:high-five:

We had am adult cat go missing... two weeks outside after which I caught him into fox cage using dry food bag as a bait. Try it :thumb:

Hey mates!:high-five:
Just posting a quick 3:00am update of the gals as they begin days 5 thru 15 of flowering. Enjoy!:blunt:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Everything is looking spot on mate :thumb:

Thanks Feral!
I'm pretty happy myself with the branching out this time around and using the "RX Green Solutions" two-part A & B Grow and Bloom nutrients plus the additive energy as well which were all a gift from the sponsors on this site for winning N.O.T.M. in March. They seem to be doing their job as advertised with only one plant of the many strains growing having a slight deficiency & I'm not to worried about really since it seems to be correcting itself during flowering.:volcano-smiley:

I give em' a big thumbs up so far!:thumb:

Oh happy days as they say as my big boy Bogart has come home from wherever it was he roamed off to play. Yeah!:yahoo::woohoo::party::cheesygrinsmiley::allgood:

DSC0020418.JPG

Now, back to regularly scheduled programming with a quick tour of the gals in my veg. room on transplant day. Enjoy and have a great night my friends!:high-five: Thanks again for all the support, it was and always will be much appreciated on this end!:thanks: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

What's up mates?:high-five:
Just posting some updated still shots of the gals in both my vegging and flowering rooms. Enjoy and have a great evening all!:blunt:

Vegging Room:
DSC0036516.JPG

DSC0036718.JPG

DSC0037416.JPG

DSC0037312.JPG

DSC0036915.JPG

DSC0036815.JPG

DSC0037018.JPG

DSC0037112.JPG

DSC0037211.JPG

DSC0037512.JPG

Flowering Room:
DSC0033814.JPG

DSC0034011.JPG

DSC0034114.JPG

DSC0034412.JPG

DSC0034816.JPG

DSC0035419.JPG

DSC0036016.JPG

DSC0036217.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey Feral,
Sorry to hear the news about the SSH turning hermie but happy to see you also had a backup plant available to take his place.:thumb:

Best of luck with your project!:goodluck:

Cola monster I was talking to a friend on here sweet Sue and I had asked her a question and she referred me to you so I was hoping you could help me I run a dispensary in New Mexico I grow outside and inside I have a few strains that are in a notorious 4 breaking branches some of these strains consist of my BC big bud my pre 98 Bubba Kush and my pure Afghan 420 will not let me post my company name but here is a couple pictures of my plants if you can give me any idea of what to feed my plant in order to make the branches stronger because even when supporting in different ways they continue to break the branches if there's not a wide enough area suspending it
420-magazine-mobile1622874904.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1545971690.jpg

I would appreciate any help that you can give me some of the strains just don't have very strong branches what are very popular

Ok I can address that being outdoor grower. CM will toss his 5 cents worth of advice too I'm sure. In southern states you normally get 90-100F in the shadow in the summer, don't you. This usually translates to very high leaf/tissue and soil temps that can easily reach 120F or more. This puts plant metabolism in constant shock, which is why your branches break. It's good that you mulch, that cools down these containers a bit and it serves them right, but you should shade in veg for optimal performance until they thrive without any help.

But about your weak branches. You can help your plant to grow them stronger by using soil, which is rich in calcium and in silica and by reducing potassium and nitrogen input. Plant also weakens when it's watered too much. They need to learn how to stay without the water for a week or more until early flowering when you can up the doses. In my plants I like to see them pulling through using only ground water, which is slightly different from your setup, cause I grow in the ground. However if you use the right approach from a start you'll also make it work in a pot.

Obviously you can also cage them or stake them to provide support for the branches, but it won't help a lot if

So up in the calcium and silica will help me my branches stronger? They don't allow me to put them straight into the ground because of the fertilizers we use they do not want them into the water system or surrounding nature and yes it is very hot being in the desert as 4 being out of the Sun is a little bit of an issue we don't have a whole lot of shade or trees we have some but not a whole lot and keep them in my houses and some in greenhouses Trying to minimize their exposure I am building an enormous gauge to attempt to put one in and let it go through to see how that works I still have a lot of this stuff to learn and I'm constantly reading different articles which seemed disagree on a lot of things which makes it hard for me to make a decision I don't make decisions well

Basically that's it, but if you're soil is rich in potassium that won't be a quick fix.

Back
Top Bottom