Cola Monster's Perpetual Rock 'n' Roll Grow Journal

:hmmmm: Sorry to hear about the rot, but it is great you are showing everyone what it looks like early on. I'm keeping as close eye on anything I am able to get close to. :straightface:

Now that I have my gals covered, I'm paranoid about rot. I can tell the RH is much higher just from having a cover over them.
Best of luck on your harvests!

Having a roof over the girls is definitely going to raise the humidity levels to where it's like a tropical forest inside & a perfect place for mold to form. Myself, I thought about leaving my fans on during the nights to keep the moisture in the air from settling on my flowers but it might be a little late in the game to actually help. It's a guessing game at best!:geek: Good luck on your end Major!:thumb:

:hmmmm: Sorry to hear about the rot, but it is great you are showing everyone what it looks like early on. I'm keeping as close eye on anything I am able to get close to. :straightface:

I always plan on getting mold right from the start but how much is the question I'm faced with at harvest. This years not to bad really with only a few flowers being infected so far although I do plan on seeing more and more as time goes by.

Beautiful colas CM, lovely gardens. Definetly can learn a thing or two if not than just see some of the prettiest plants and longest budds on here. Good day to you and wish you a plentiful harvest.:thanks::Namaste:

Thank you much Ketama, I appreciate the kind feedback!:thanks:

May I ask the RH range in your greenhouses? I'm curious how mine compare so I'll have a better idea of how likely it is I'll see problems.

May I ask the RH range in your greenhouses? I'm curious how mine compare so I'll have a better idea of how likely it is I'll see problems.

I'll hang my meter in the greenhouse tonight then let you know in the morning, cool?:riskybusiness:

Next up, some pre-harvest shots of my personal three-way Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Hindu Kush cross before she gets the chop. She turned out extremely nice with no signs whatsoever of bud rot to be found and I hope stays that way once the flowers are broken down.:wood: Enjoy!:blunt:

DSC068935.JPG

DSC069005.JPG

DSC069575.JPG

DSC069065.JPG

DSC069075.JPG

DSC069095.JPG

DSC069446.JPG

DSC069508.JPG

DSC069535.JPG

DSC069637.JPG

DSC069725.JPG

DSC069685.JPG

DSC069945.JPG

DSC069995.JPG

DSC069969.JPG

DSC070106.JPG

DSC070073.JPG

DSC070004.JPG

DSC070145.JPG

DSC070236.JPG

DSC070165.JPG

DSC069907.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

How many pounds of dry nug do you get from a plant like her? What does she smell like?

I'll get anywhere between 3-5 lbs. I'm thinking since the flowers are dense as can be. This is also the first and last time I'll be growing this particular strain since I'm not real happy with the overall quality or smell which is a musky type scent/odor that I myself am not to fond of. So many different strains nowadays, so little time to grow them all unfortunately!:cheesygrinsmiley:

And for tonight's final post, here's a quick photo shoot of my sativa dominant Jilly Bean plant (Pheno #1) in the front row of greenhouse #2. She's on week 5 of flowering now out of an expected 8-9 week finishing time. Enjoy & have a good night folks!:blunt:

DSC070428.JPG

DSC070647.JPG

DSC0704510.JPG

DSC070479.JPG

DSC070507.JPG

DSC070548.JPG

DSC070567.JPG

DSC070598.JPG

DSC070626.JPG

DSC070707.JPG

DSC070685.JPG

DSC070746.JPG

Garden looks great. I just stoped by to drool alittle. But want to say back afew pages I seen you talking about the ease and simplicity of the flora-nova line of fert's. I've been doing the three+ parts in my soil of the flora series. But it's time to re-up some fert's and I'm well rounded as far as products now. Well perfect time to think of a change. BTW I'm in soil, don't know if you remember a way back member named Tunes420, but he did well with it. Being old and decrypted as I am,,,,, I think that ease is all needed in the soil grow inside also. Nice blast of koolbloom about the end.... Long story I'm going to try out a gallon of the nova series.
Man girls look great. Wish mine looks close this year. I also just cut a big auto, 1 1/2 lb's about, that lost acouple large colas to bud rott. Here if it's not one thing,,,,,Love to see a pic of what that greenhouse looks like, if possible. Keepem Green

Yummy, good luck with the budd rott shame, i was thinking imho if you stripped the plants a bit the humidity levels should drop but also your monster colas, i see the plants are very bushy but amazing looking. Fan on all night should also help.:bravo:

What the hell is left to say about those specimens? They are so beautiful and perfect looking. I would love to try my hand at that SD x OGK x HK strain. Even though you don't like it. It looks like it has some serious fire power.

looks awesome... i have had to chop away but it has been a good year

@ Major!
This is the humidity level in greenhouse #2 as of 8:00am P.S.T.! No very promising I know and now has me thinking about installing a heating system of some sort to help keep the flowers warm at night.:idea: Maybe next year if I'm still here!;)

DSC071285.JPG

Thanks, CM!

Yeah - a bit brutal. We've been getting RH into the mid-70's% in the early morning hours. Then it drops down close to 30% in the afternoon. So far the plants appear to have the same RH. It feels warmer and more humid, but my meter doesn't reflect a difference. However, I'm measuring near the ground. I haven't put the meter up on the top of a ladder to see how much difference there is up at the top.

Your temp's look OK to me. We've been down into the upper 40's. Way off the ideal but I can't see any problems. It probably increases the rate of fans yellowing. I'm not seeing and purpling so far.

I think I'm really lucky, my night temps didn't fall below low 60s.

Afternoon all!:high-five:
Thought I'd take a break from harvesting and post some shots of the colas I just chopped. Enjoy the herbal goodness and have a great day folks!:blunt:

Organic Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Hindu Kush
Before:
DSC069005.JPG

After:
DSC072325.JPG

Drying Room:
DSC071964.JPG

DSC071986.JPG

DSC072007.JPG

DSC072084.JPG

DSC072113.JPG

DSC072039.JPG

DSC072065.JPG

DSC072269.JPG

DSC072025.JPG

DSC072124.JPG

DSC072233.JPG

DSC072183.JPG

Morning all!:high-five:
Just posting the latest update from greenhouse #2 along with a short video slideshow featuring some of my favorite flowers of the season.:yummy: Enjoy the tunes and have a great weekend mates!:blunt:

P.S. And on a sad note, I lost multiple main colas off my G.D.P. x AK-47 plant in the front row of greenhouse #2 due to a severe case of bud rot which didn't show signs until it was way to late to do anything about unfortunately. May they :rip:!

Beautiful, as always! :bravo:

Still got some magnificent colas there, i have a question bro, have you ever had to veg under a 600 w hps , and what do you think of it.
I have a 250watt cfl dual spectrum but the coverage is low and i would like to give some young plants some juice to get a strong start at life.
Thanks for sharing the goodness.:thanks::circle-of-love:

Some freshly harvested G.D.P. x AK-47 colas for your viewing pleasure.:yahoo: Enjoy and have a good night all!:blunt:

DSC073903.JPG

DSC073763.JPG

DSC073944.JPG

Back
Top Bottom