Cola Monster's Perpetual Rock 'n' Roll Grow Journal

Morning all!:high-five:
Here's this weeks journal update from greenhouse #1. Enjoy the show & have a great day mates!:blunt:

[video=youtube_share;DEm0qAuVKnA]
[/video]

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Grand Funk, FTW!

A little Friday morning :love: from greenhouse #2 as the girls enter weeks 3 thru 5 of flowering. Enjoy & have a great weekend folks!:blunt:

DSC054883.JPG

DSC054987.JPG

DSC055013.JPG

DSC055034.JPG

DSC055056.JPG

DSC055064.JPG

DSC055107.JPG

DSC055085.JPG

DSC055127.JPG

DSC055137.JPG

DSC055154.JPG

DSC055168.JPG

DSC055178.JPG

DSC055306.JPG

DSC055324.JPG

DSC055354.JPG

DSC055334.JPG

DSC055384.JPG

DSC055426.JPG

DSC055435.JPG

DSC055535.JPG

DSC055564.JPG

DSC055584.JPG

DSC055627.JPG

DSC055655.JPG

DSC055704.JPG

DSC055686.JPG

Why are my pistils brown at the ends but yours are all white?

Ohioboy can't stop

Why are my pistils brown at the ends but yours are all white?

Could be a number of reasons for this like the weather in your area for one or possibly the nutrient line you're using for another, it's hard to say really without being there in person Ohioboy.:sorry:
What brand of nutes are you using & how much of each? Do you check & adjust your P.H. levels when watering?:hmmmm: Like I said, it could be a range of things.

Popping! That's for sure. How do you water all those girls?

Peaceful blazing...

Thanks Bumble!:thanks: I water all my girls by hand everyday.

The herbal nerve center:
DSC059305.JPG

DSC059365.JPG

Morning all!:high-five:
Here's this weeks journal update from greenhouse #1. Enjoy the show & have a great day mates!:blunt:

[video=youtube_share;DEm0qAuVKnA]
[/video]

That was a fine showcase of your many talents Cola Monster. I'm so impressed that you go through this trouble for us. I spent all day yesterday trying to get to it, looking longingly in this direction as I raced off to somewhere else I thought was more of a priority. I was wrong, and hopefully I learned that lesson.

Every time you climb that ladder a little girl inside me jumps up and down with glee. :laughtwo: You know, I start every viewing planning to catch a nice buzz while I watch, and then I'm so mesmerized that I completely forget about the bong, sitting there all loaded and ready to go. Lol!

Thank you so much for the delightful diversion. :hug: :love:

I wasn't aware there was a molasses made for horticultural use. What's the difference?

How long does a gallon of Flora Nova last you - about a month?

How long does a gallon of Flora Nova last you - about a month?

Right around there, I alternate between using the bloom and the additives so it lasts a bit longer. I usually go through about 3 gallons a year of the bloom plus around 8 of the Liquid Karma which I use throughout the entire grow. It ain't cheap going green!:cheesygrinsmiley:

And on that note, it's hard to believe when roaming the garden today that in only 5 1/2 months time my sativa dominant Silver Fox strain can go from this:
Silver_Fox_Seed.JPG

To this:
DSC059517.JPG

DSC059557.JPG

DSC059707.JPG

Silver_Fox-31.JPG

DSC059718.JPG

:slide:

I think I'm going to release this particular strain to the clubs here to see how other growers in my area like what I've created. Maybe someday it'll show up in a club near one of you & what I'm hoping for to tell ya the truth.:cheesygrinsmiley:

The best strains get created by growers for themselves!

:bravo:

I agree about these magic beans. :high-five:
To go from something so tiny to a 10'-12' monster in a single season, with flowers that can weigh pounds even when dry, is noting short of magic.

Could be a number of reasons for this like the weather in your area for one or possibly the nutrient line you're using for another, it's hard to say really without being there in person Ohioboy.:sorry:
What brand of nutes are you using & how much of each? Do you check & adjust your P.H. levels when watering?:hmmmm: Like I said, it could be a range of things.

I just got my nutes haven't even opened them yet
420-magazine-mobile1472621701.jpg
420-magazine-mobile694291322.jpg
did I do good?

Ohioboy can't stop

I just got my nutes haven't even opened them yet. did I do good?

That's the exact lineup of nutrients I use when growing hydroponically but not in soil. To much hassle mixing a 3-part solution when they sell the one part with everything you need in a single bottle. I've never tried using the 3-part in soil before but wish you the best of luck with your grow.:thumb:

Some still shots of my organic Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Hindu Kush flowers as the trichs start to turn milky white. Enjoy!:blunt:

DSC060014.JPG

DSC060266.JPG

DSC060053.JPG

DSC059976.JPG

DSC060346.JPG

DSC060476.JPG

DSC060585.JPG

DSC060605.JPG

DSC061097.JPG

DSC060865.JPG

LIke the dark colored pistils contrast, shame bout the camera battery prob, I would try your Silver Fox for definite ColaMonster for sure but space indoors just would not give it justice and i cant grow outdoors this neck of woods ( yet fingers crossed ). looking wonderful again. regards

I wasn't aware there was a molasses made for horticultural use. What's the difference?

It's just good ol' sugar cane molasses according to the bottles ingredients. It smells and tastes the same as store bought molasses so I'm not sure what the difference is to tell ya the truth.:scratchinghead:

Back
Top Bottom