Cola Monster's Perpetual Rock 'n' Roll Grow Journal

It's just good ol' sugar cane molasses according to the bottles ingredients. It smells and tastes the same as store bought molasses so I'm not sure what the difference is to tell ya the truth.:scratchinghead:

The difference: You probably won't win a lawsuit if you drink it and it makes you sick. :rofl:

That's the exact lineup of nutrients I use when growing hydroponically but not in soil. To much hassle mixing a 3-part solution when they sell the one part with everything you need in a single bottle. I've never tried using the 3-part in soil before but wish you the best of luck with your grow.:thumb:

May I ask what the product is you refer to?

(PS. Incredible grow you've got going btw!)

May I ask what the product is you refer to?

(PS. Incredible grow you've got going btw!)

Thanks Iguana Man!:thanks:
The product I'm speaking of is the General Hydroponics "FloraNova" line. I use the grow (7-4-10) at 5mm per gal. during the veg. cycle than switch over to the bloom (4-8-7) once flowering begins. I also add 10ml. of Liquid Karma per gallon every feeding & something I personally use throughout the entire season since it helps my girls grow healthy and lush green.:yummy:

Hope that answers your question & have a good day Iguana Man! :high-five:

Okay, Well it would be nice to hear some Janice Joplin, more Steve Miller and gallon more of Grateful Dead. I have missed your garden like water to a tree. A 420 tree that is x epic = Cola Monster! I use Sony Cybershot for my pics too, it loves those macro shots. Love the critter pictures too. Looking forward to your harvest...like it were my own...lol. Your garden rocks!:thanks:

Okay, Well it would be nice to hear some Janice Joplin, more Steve Miller and gallon more of Grateful Dead. I have missed your garden like water to a tree. A 420 tree that is x epic = Cola Monster! I use Sony Cybershot for my pics too, it loves those macro shots. Love the critter pictures too. Looking forward to your harvest...like it were my own...lol. Your garden rocks!:thanks:

Thank you much G.T.H.M., I'll see what I can do for ya in regards to the music!:thanks:
But for this weeks journal update from greenhouse #2 I hope you don't mind listening to some of my favorite old school tunes by Foreigner.:theband: Enjoy the show to all watching and have a great night folks!:blunt:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Does molasses attract gnats? I stopped using it for fear of them and other critters.

Morning Deep roots!:high-five:
Not from my personal experience although I do get a few fungus gnats in my potted plants from time to time.;)

My wifey just went to denver this morning. She is going to stop into a dispensary and I told her to text me with the strain selection so I can advise her. She picks good on her own but I want her to explore different strains. Somethin like a Silver Fox strain? you betcha! That would be so cool to recommend, like I watched his grow, :ciao:

Grateday Cola! .......gotta finish watching/listening to the Foreigner. :surf:

Evening all!:high-five:
Just giving some equal camera time to my sole indica dominant G.D.P. x Bubba Kush plant as she begins week 6 of flowering.:yummy: Enjoy!:blunt:

DSC062734.JPG

DSC063015.JPG

DSC063056.JPG

DSC063066.JPG

DSC063085.JPG

DSC063154.JPG

DSC063148.JPG

DSC063098.JPG

DSC063284.JPG

DSC063266.JPG

DSC063234.JPG

DSC062754.JPG

DSC062847.JPG

DSC062784.JPG

DSC062925.JPG

DSC063006.JPG

DSC062875.JPG

Man, you got it going on partner...... Makes me wish I was afew years better in shape and could capitalize on this new market with acouple sweet looking greenhouses or relocating like SE Oregon under Mother Nature. Portland sucks for growing. But the Girls are looking great,,, like they are supposed to.
Keepem Green

Evening all!:high-five:
Thought I'd take you on a solo tour of my Grand Daddy Purple x AK-47 plant I have growing in a 10 gallon Eco-Pot. The root system is massive and the colas solid as a rock & with no signs of mold to be found anywhere in which I hope it stays that way until harvesting in a the next week or so. Enjoy and have a great night folks!:blunt:

Afternoon all!:high-five:
I just wanted to post some photos of the ground soil in my area in which the top 6-8 inches here is a dry sandy loam & then down below a darker nutrient rich mix that's great for growing cannabis or whatever else your heart desires.:love: Th-Th-Th-That's all folks!:blunt:

DSC065455.JPG

DSC065485.JPG

DSC065595.JPG

DSC065604.JPG

DSC065626.JPG

That's quite the stratification! :thanks:

Evening mates!:high-five:
Here's this weeks journal update from greenhouse #1 featuring a little Tom Petty this time around.:theband: I also found a few nugs. of my sativa dominant Jilly Bean strain showing the beginning signs of botrytis which means I might be pulling an early harvest so as not to lose my entire crop. The spores can spread like wildfire if not keeping it under control and with the way the wind blows around here it's best I start chopping sooner rather than later. I'll give it another week or so hoping for the best as always.:wood:
And as far as the Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Hindu Kush cross goes, well she's coming down within the next few days I'm thinking since the trichs are completely milky white which tells me it's just about ripe for the picking.:yummy:

That's all for tonight! Enjoy the music my friends and have a good evening!:blunt:

Now that I have my gals covered, I'm paranoid about rot. I can tell the RH is much higher just from having a cover over them.
Best of luck on your harvests!

Beautiful colas CM, lovely gardens. Definetly can learn a thing or two if not than just see some of the prettiest plants and longest budds on here. Good day to you and wish you a plentiful harvest.:thanks::Namaste:

A couple shots showing the early signs of botrytis beginning to develop.:blalol: Time to slowly start chopping the infected buds or possibly lose my entire harvest!:eyebrowsmile:

Have a great day all!:high-five:

DSC068855.JPG

DSC068898.JPG

Back
Top Bottom